Oh MR grey lol

mummylove

Reaction score
I am reading 50 shades of grey which most of u have already or is reading. I just love this book so much. I get started and dont want to stop but i have to as i have 2 kids to look after. I just wish i had more time to read it. managed another 3 chapters today :) will read more tomorrow. What are ur thoughts on the book/

:rofl: I didn't do washing for three days. My house was like a bomb had hit it. I've just got half way through book three for the second time. I am reading it and then taking breaks as I already knows what happens so my house is safe lol

Am I the only one just muddling through it? I think I'm reading it just because everyone else is! The writing styles atrocious lol

The writing isn't great. I've read better but it is Mr Grey that draws me in. He is a challenge.

I thought it was terrible.
Awful writing, crappy characters that you just don't care about, repetitive (bordering on boring) sex scenes every fifth page, sex and smut just for the sake of it, and a bloody weak storyline.

Edit: I think I must be the only woman on the planet who thought Mr Grey was a dickhead. A rude, controlling bully. Someone who, in real life, I would not give the time of day to.

If i didnt have kids all day i would of easily read them all by now lol

I am half way through the 3rd book, I love it :D although I do know what happens in the end as someone on FB gave away a huge spoiler :wacko:

I read just over half of the first book, just to see what all the hype was about and it was awful

The author has been incredibly lucky and nothing else. The book comes across as being written by a hormonal teenaged boy.

I've read the first one but don't feel compelled to read the other two. Also found it quite repetitive and wasn't a huge fan of Christian and his need to control. Am surprised by the books huge success to be honest x

I like Christian because for me he'd be a challenge (as bad as that sounds) he would prove a tough task and I like a good old fight! Hehe.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->