Oh my! Check this out - Your baby can read!

T

TashaAndBump

https://www.yourbabycanread.com/template.php

Click on the left - the video's of babies reading are astonishing! :shock: I would never have thought to teach my baby to read! lol

After watching this, though I may draw up some flash cards and just see if she responds at all and how she takes to it... I'm not going to push it, though - I learnt to read at 4 and I will start to teach Anna at the same age :)

I saw this on TV and had my credit car out and ready when hubby stepped in and took it away :( lol looks quite interesting

I learnt to start reading when I was about 3.5 years old. Child prodigy me :p

Yeah well... lol

I'm still clever :cry:

But yeah,, 9 months is crazy. I have flash cards for Grcae but when I get them out she just chews on them :dohh:

I learned to read at 3.5 as well, I would like to teach Josh around that age too. But 9 month?????? Let babies be babies!!

Save your money and get a copy of Glen Doman's 'How to teach your baby to read'. In it he tells you how to make your own flashcards. My mum used his method and we were all reading by two. I started with it but it wasn't right for Kaya, she prefers reading books lol. I do think that Kaya can read a bit though because of the flashcards

i have cards for jack they have pictures of animals on them and then the name of the animal when i get them out he looks at them load its so funny but i think he is looking at the colours as they are black and white

i have cards for jack they have pictures of animals on them and then the name of the animal when i get them out he looks at them load its so funny but i think he is looking at the colours as they are black and white

He's probably is taking it in - Babies are like sponges, they look at everything around them and soak it all up. They learn so much new information every day. It's amazing really how fast they learn...

omg its amazing!!!! i wanna teach charlie to read!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Serenity123
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->