* oh my god its finally happened!!!*

Status
Not open for further replies.

vix1989

Baby Christmas <3
Reaction score
I never thought this would ever happen and i never thought i would hear these words come out his mouth.

We went to my fave shop "the range" to look at their xmas stuff.
i was like a kid in a candy shop running down the aisles squealing in high pitched tones lol
i was so excited i looked like i was high :rofl: :wacko:

I lost adam so was searching down the aisles and saw him looking at baubles??? (not like him at all!) as i got nearer he bolted upright and hid something behind his back.
so i went to see what it was he was hiding................................................................................. IT WAS A BASKET FULL OF XMAS THINGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:happydance: :rofl:

he had picked packs of xmas cards and wrapping paper and tags and xmas bags!!! :rofl:
this is the guy that wont discuss xmas till 1st DEC!!!

and as if that wasnt weird enough when we went to BK afterwards i was talking about going to lincoln xmas market with my mum, and he said........... WOULD YOU MIND IF I COME?!!! I REALLY WANNA GO! :shock:

say whaaa????
i was like .....er....ummmm....yer if you want?!
and then he said shall we go to the beverley one too?!!! :shock:

when i asked whats happened to the old scrooge adam...
he casually said "im just feeling really christmassy" and bit into his burger!! :rofl:

i swear hes either trying to kill me by giving me a heart attack, orrrr hes tricking me for some reason.....or the ghosts of christmas have paid him a visit :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

:rofl:

You have him trained well!! :dance:

My mum told me today that our local garden centre has their christmas bits in now...EEEEEEEEE so excited!

i love that he was so shy about it!!!! lol

lucky cow. my OH just pretends that christmas doesnt exsist. we had a huge argument last year and he didnt even eat dinner with us :rofl:

hehe i wish my b.f would be more like this about xmas!!! :D xx

:haha: you can teach my OH a lesson. I keep getting told to shut up its only September!!

:flower:

yer this is why i find it odd coz 2 weeks ago he was the same!!!
i find it veeeeerrrryyyyy suspicious!!!

orrrrrrrrr maybe the theory is .....if you push push and push and force it on them, they will eventually swallow the fact that xmas is coming! :rofl:

blah- i hope everythings ok!!!

Watch out.... He might be after something.....

:haha:

I went to the Range today aswell and my OH just walked off and left me there to look at the Christmas stuff by myself haha.

He's a miserble sod when it comes to it I tell ya!

They've got some lush stuff in there :D
x

uh oh never thought of that anna!!!! :rofl:

yeaaaaaaa gorgeous stuff!!! wish i had more money tho i could of spent a fortune in there!!

My OH was much like yours but over the year's i've brought him round & sice we have had Alfie he enjoys christmas much more.

I love Lincoln Market, it was such a shame it was cancelled last year as i was well looking forward to it especially in the snow.

Aw bless him :) you're a lucky lady, everyone keeps telling me to shut up.

I got sure we'll just give everyone £20 in a card :dohh: Not Christmassy at all!!!

i am excited to say... we bought and made all new stuff last year, so we won't be going decoration shopping but... the range is the best placce for them i must admit.
my DH is getting used to how excited i get, i bought some lovely presents in TKMAXX today, i was shocked at the amount it came to as well. BARGAIN!
thing is i bought more for the kids and didnt manage to get anything for the 5 children in the family. :/ everything was in 3-6 when i need 6-9, 18-24 and 9-12... GUTTED!

someone must've had the same idea as me!! LOL

well dont on getting him trained, im almost there!! ;D just gotta get him to be a bit less tight with the pennies cuz lets face it... its not the 80's anymore! LOL

When's Lincoln Christmas Market? X

its usually the beginning of december!
yeah its a right shame boutlast year, bit it would of been too dangerous what with the slopes and hills!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"