Oh my God Oh my God... SO EXCITED!!!

NewMoon

1 Angel, 1 Lil Bean
Reaction score
I can't quite get my head around it... My heart is in my mouth, my hands are shaking as I type.. I'm so excited I can barely contain it... Just took a test and it has a definite pink second line...faint but there! My hubbie of 6 months is away until tomorrow night... Can't wait to give him the great news! Fingers crossed all will progress ok... This is my first so it will be an adventure all the way :wohoo: I have read so many happy announcements here, it is so surreal to be adding mine :cloud9: xxx

Attachments

• My Two Lines.jpg
    My Two Lines.jpg
    11.8 KB · Views: 94
Libra Mariah, I hope I have a footprint in my tummy like your pic some day....he he...sooo cute! Sending bundles of babydust your way x

wooo-hooo congratulations! I just found out I am expecting baby number 1 too! Hopefully due first week in November. Lots of sticky babydust xx

I like that you had days and days of negatives before you positive. Gives me hope with a negative FRER at 10,11,12 &13dpo...

H&H 9 months to you :dust:

Congratulations!! Your hubby will be so glad.

congrats hun!!! i couldnt be happier for you!!!!! :) xxx

Thanks for all the good wishes ladies! I told my hubbie yesterday and he was delighted... I bought a little onesie with 'i love daddy' on it and a book on how to survive pregnancy from a guy's perspective..his birthday was a few days ago and I only got him something really small so I said this was a belated birthday gift... the look on his face was priceless when he realised what it was and what it meant! :hugs:

Also took a 'One Step' test and an internet cheapie test today - both were positive (I previously hadn't been getting a positive on the ics) - so feeling a little more confident now (I took a ClearBlue digital yesterday and it was negative so that had me doubting a little though I think the digital tests require a higher hcg for a positive result). Fingers crossed everything will be ok.

Lots of :dust: for all on the ttc journey... :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->