Oh my god!!!! Proof to all you long cyclers still waiting for AF!

congrats :D Same thing happened to me, except I hadnt had a period for TWO years :shock::shock:

Hope you have a smooth pregnancy x

Aw thanks everyone. Just phoned doctors up and they said I would book directly in to see the midwife but not until I am 8 weeks. Should I push to be seen as I am not 100% sure when I conceived. Are they right with what they are saying there? x

CONGRATULATIONS! xxxxx

As you're not sure I would make an apt with your own doc first and then he can do the referal sooner that way you could get in earlier and maybe get an early scan booked to find out how far along you are xx

Thanks- congrats to all you of you too! I am seeing the midwife on Tuesday- will hopefully get a scan as I am anywhere between 5 and 11 weeks! :) x

Hi i'm kind of new but i just want to say Congrats and all the best for you and your pregnancy!I just wondered how long did it take you to get the BFP,as i have not had a period since April 27th and am testing negative.Again,Congrats and all the best!x:happydance:

Hi Roxie, I was only taking tests on an off every couple of weeks so it is hard to say whether a :bfp: would have been sooner if I had tested a couple of weeks earlier or if it only showed up 60 + days after my last period because of my hormone levels only rising slowly.

Hopefully I will find out more over the next couple of weeks. Best of luck to you xx Hopefully the same thing will happen for you. All I know is that I was getting lots of symptoms from end of April onwards but :bfn: x

OMG congratulations! That's brilliant news! Good luck and have a healthy pregnancy!
x

iv not had a period since 18th june its like 62 days now iv done so many tests and wee test for doctors all negative but you have given me so much hope now thank you x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->