Oh My God!

CharlieP

Mum to Charlie
Reaction score
I only got my bloody BFP!!! I was convinced AF was coming cos of strong AF pains, but this morning there was still no sign of her (I normally spot a couple of days before AF)...SO I tested this moring...

1st one - Superdrug early - definite pink line, and then
Clearblue digi - Pregnant 1 - 2 weeks!!!!!!!!

Now I am terrified it won't stick! I hope it does!!

I had a feeling I was because I had spotting about a week after Ov which I thought could be implantation because I never get that, and I have been feeling sick, got a rash on my face, sore BBs (which I never get) and really bad cramps in the whole of my legs...

I was gutted yesterday when I thought I was out...

So ladies, it really isn't over til the fat lady :)witch:) sings!

Please wish me luck for a sticky bean... I hope hope hope it will be ok.

Baby dust to you all.

xxxxx

awwwww congratulations!! :bfp::bfp:

hoping for a healthy nine months for you :baby:

ooooooh excellent!!! how exciting!!! i will keep eveerything crossed for you!!

claire

xxxxxx

Wow, CONGRATULATIONS Charlie :happydance:. It must be a great feeling to see that definite :bfp:. Sending you lots of sticky glue!!

Take care hun,

XxX

Thanks Twinklebunny - It was great! I was shaking! I feel really reluctant to go all out for being happy now though because my sister recently had a miscarriage and it was heart breaking for her... I hope our bean is sticky. xxx

Oh - and I would definitely recommend a CLEARBLUE FERTILITY MONITOR if anyone can afford it... I know its expensive - But I got my BFP on the first cycle!!!

Before I had it I was missing ov all the time!!

I think if people can stretch it is definitely worth the investment!

x

Congratulations Charlie P!! It's just such an amazing feeling isn't it. Our dates must be very close. I just keep looking at mine in complete disbelief and to make sure the second line hasn't vanished or something. I really hope all goes well for both of us.

I know what you mean about feeling nervous, a friend of mine had a missed m/c recently so I am definitely not counting my chickens at this stage. But all we can do is try not to worry too much and hope hope hope that all will go well.

Polaris

well done, big congrats xxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks everyone! I'm so happy, I hope it all goes well.

x

WOW CHARLIEP im made up for you only last night we were chatting about your :witch: on the way! huge congrats love for a happy and healthy 9 months xxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->