Oh my goodness, I am bursting with excitement!

K

kookyklw

I had stopped coming on here because it stressed me out reading about all the problems everyone had, as much as I was sympathetic to everyone, including myself.

I'm now pleased to be back and got my BFP this morning! I did one test that was positive, then another was negative and then another (more expensive one) that says I definitely am!

I'm cramping and bloated bu trying not to worry about that as I think (and hope) that's normal. Any encouragement appreciated!

Congratulations to everyone who has their BFP! I want to tell the world! x :blush::happydance::loopy:

Congratulations and welcome back. I hope you have a healthy pregnancy and i look forward to following your journey xx

Mandy we are both exactly the same time into our pregnancies! xx

Thanks all :) xx

Congrats and welcome back!! Not stressing really helps! I left the site for 2 months for the same reason and got my BFP!! Way to go!

Congratulations... I think I might take a leaf out of your book as I am so stressed out by it all. Have a H&H 9 months.

Thank you so much for all your congrats :hugs:

I think taking a break was the best thing to do for me personally, I was fed up of charting but I did carry on with that but I was booked in for a lap and dye on 7th July and I had pretty much decided that it wasn't going to happen until after that so I should stop getting myself worked up every month. I had a few glasses of wine over the past month when I felt stressed and hey presto!

(I'm not saying wine is the answer...! Just that it helped me to relax and stop worrying). Now, however, I have a pregnancy to worry about, and I am the worlds worst worrier! Ho hum :blush: xx

:happydance: congrats hun x

wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"