Oh my mother of god i think i have a bfp!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

simmy85

Reaction score
GIIIIIIIIIRRRRRRRRRLLLLLLLLLLLSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS.
IM NOT REALLY SURE AS MY PERIODS ARE DUE ON SATURDAY I AM TYPING SO FAST AND IN CAPS OMG -
SO ITS 9PM HERE AND I THOUGHT BECAUSE OF THE EARLY BETA TESTING I COULDA BEEN OUT AND THEN YESTERDAY I HAD SOME SLIGHT LIGHT BROWN D/C WHEN I WIPED ONLY ONCE ONLY A SMALL AMOUNT THEN TONIGHT I WAS CLEANING AWAY AND I FOUND A FRER AND I THOUGHT OH BUGGER IT. NOW I ONLY HAD LIKE 3 SECONDS WORTH OF WEE AND I DID A WEE NOW - IVE PEED ON 700000000000000000 STICKS AND I HAVE NEVER SEEN 2 LINES AND SO THEN I RAN AND GOT HUBBY AND HE CAN SEE IT BUT IT IS FAINT AS FAINT. I AM SUPER EXCITED WE ARE OF TO THE SHOP RIGHT NOW TO GET MORE AND I WILL TEST IN THE MORNING. I SHOULDNT GET TO EXCITED THE LINE MIGHT BE A FAKE OR I DUNNO A NOT REAL LINE OR SOMTHING IM NOT SURE. BUT HE COULD SEE IT OMG OMG OMG OMG ON A FRER.
OK EVERYONE BREATHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHEEEEEE.
I CANT POST IT CUZ ITS TO DIM.
i think that u know with the ic sometimes u can see a dim outter line
but never EVER have i seen one on a FRER..............

Hope your next one is nice and dark!!

we had the lights blaring away - and sorta have to look at it that way do u think it still counts holy mother of god.

oops that didnt make sense LOL i ment that we had to stare at it in the light to really get to see it but its pink and its faint but its there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My first BFP was really faint - and I have the proof sitting on my lap that it was accurate!!! Hope it gets darker, quickly for you xx

:happydance: congrats...this reallly made me smile, I remember the excitement of getting your first BFP so well.....enjoy x

CONGRATS!! Im glad you tried a diffrent brand than the ic! Cant wait to see a pic in the morning!!

Congratulations :happydance:, sounds like BFP to me, fx'd you get a darker line in the morning

ok we are back from the shop LOL I will test when I wake up from sleep which I dunno if that will happen tonight. LOL. But do u really think it could be a positive cuz its just sooooooooooo faint.

yay!! fingers crossed for you hunny, let us know how you get on! xxxx

This really made me smile too, im excited for you and cant wait till you get up:happydance:

Simmy, I can't wait to hear back! Let us know.

I'm actually putting off testing & my AF was due yesterday. :/ I hope so much!! That I would rather have hope than a sinking feeling seeing a -. If AF comes, I'm having a gigantic Margarita is all I have to say. ;)

Hiiiiiii morning girls!!!! Well we tested still so extremllllllllyyyyyyyy faint have to twist and turn it in the light but we can both see it!!!!!!!!!! So hopefully we are still in with a chance!!! Will wait a few days and test again may be it's just really early I hope?? Bama gooooooooood luck I realllly hope it's a bfp for u!!!!!!!!! When will u test? Ur right hope is so much better than a negative!

Aw big congrats - a line is a line! Faint or not. x

I will test again this am just to be sure lol I will keep u informed xxxx good luck girlys.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->