Oh my!

S

Serene123

Caitlyn has gone shopping with my mum and I just had a heart attack. I sat here and thought OH MY GOD I HAVEN'T CHECKED ON CAITLYN FOR AGES!! Looked on the floor and couldn't find her.. Completely forgot she wasn't here. My heart sank.

:rofl:

:rofl: Bless you - easily done! We're used to having them with us 24/7!

I hope you enjoyed your break, though? x

:rofl::rofl::rofl: It feels weird not to have them with you isn't it!? You're so use to have them there!

I got max babysat over night last week and for the love of me I couldnt stop thinking about him lol

I can't ever stop thinking about Peyton when someone else is watching him. I always wonder what he is doing.

lol I think it's normal (but very funny!)

Sometimes I forget Alasdair is here if he's sleeping and I see him and I'm a bit 'wtf is that?!' ....that's probably quite bad of me.

:rofl: I guess I'll get this in Texas. My mom insists we can leave Hannah with her while we go out shopping or to eat :rofl:

:rofl: yep done the very same thing monday just gone, mum picked up maddi for a few hours while i did some bits and i spent most of the time running in her room thinking she was asleep in her cot :dohh: x

I'm the same, mum is gonna have her when me and rich go for a meal on the 22nd and i know its gonna be soo hard leaving her

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Serenity123
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->