Oh no it's started again!

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - First Trimester' started by catty_smith, Apr 18, 2009.

1. catty_smith

catty_smith Well-Known Member

:(

I feel absolutely terrible. I've been feeling crap since last night. This is my 3rd pregnancy and the last 2 times were such a daunting struggle and the thought of facing it all again for the next few months is really getting me down already.

I know I'm incredibly lucky to be pregnant, I know that it's all worth it in the end. But I don't get morning sickness I get 24/7 sickness untol about 20/25 weeks and at the moment I'm only just neary 7 :cry:

My boy is 3 and my little girl is 15 months so looking after both of them is going to take it out of me. My OH is so busy he works weekends and doesn't usually finish work until 8 so there's not much he can do to help.

Oh why why why why why do we have to suffer from morning sickness? I'd rather give birth 10 times over than feel like this for so long.

The worst thing about it is that it's so hard to deal with because it completely takes over your life and it's difficult for people who haven't or won't ever experience it to understand just how dark it feels to suffer.

We're trying to keep things quiet until 12 weeks due to the fact that SIL very sadly had a M/C recently.....but they way I am everyone is going to suss out well before then.

Sorry to moan. At least you'll all know where I'm coming from!

2. babystar

babystar Guest

:hugs: its minging now but worth it in the end :hugs:

3. catty_smith

I see you're the same as me, you've been there twice already! The old wives tales like to tell you it's worse for a boy (or a girl I can't remember!) but it's oh so not not not.

I am wondering if because I know what's ahead then it's making me feel worse already! It's such a loooong time.

Bleugh.

4. babystar

babystar Guest

I am not sure which it is to be honest! I am kinda hopin i get a wee boy this time round as I have 2 daughters already! And this i think is our last bubba. BUT we are not finding out the sex. So im sure whatever pops out at the end im gonna love 100 % no matter :)

wishing you a healthy and happy 9 months! :hugs:

5. ninamama

ninamama Well-Known Member

Hiya..Im the exact oposite..this is my 2nd pregnancy but the first one sadly ended in mc at 5wks. Its really early days with this one and I cant help myself but want to start feeling sick. It would make me feel like everything is ok. Im constantly worried that this one is going the same way even though I started spotting straight away with the first and I havent had anything of the sort with this one, when does the sickness usually start? I havent been able to work out my dates cause I got pregnant again before my monthlies came through..but Im thinking Im roughly 5 wks now. Is it too early to feel anything like sickness or is it possible Im just lucky not to be sick. I keep touching my boobs to make sure they are still sore cause that stopped just before I lost the last one! I must be crazy to want to feel sick though..never thought that would happen!

6. pigletpoo

pigletpoo Active Member

I know how you feel.
    I already have one LO, but this morning sickness is beyond a joke. I even get up in the night just to puke. I feel terrible all day and all night, exhausted, and I dread the next 8 months.
    Nobody can understand it until it happens to them, its competeply debilitating.
    Everyone told me last time i was having a girl because my sickness was so bad. But it was a boy. So I agree it means nothing.
    I hated the whole pregnancy experience last time. Swore I'd never do it again. But here I am....... and i know i am lucky, just wish it didnt make you feel so crap.

7. catty_smith

Babystar, my friend just had a little boy yesterday and she's got 2 girls already! I think this may be our last realistically. My OH says he wan't 5 so unless it's triplets then that may not be happening. Takes such alot out of you...literally!!!

Ninamama, so sorry to hear of your m/c. I know sickness is a good healthy sign as far as baby goes. The last 2 pregnancies I was feeling ill from about 7 weeks too, but all women are different. You may even be one of the lucky ones who doesn't even get it too bad, I do hope so for you! I'm sure it will be perfect for you this time though, just don't worry too much about it. Most sickness is supposed to start and end in the frist tri according to the textbooks!

piglet, you absolutely read my thoughts!! They say each pregnancy is different which it is, but each time you run to the bathroom to throw up doesn't get any better.

Stupid willies. Why do they cause such trauma! I'm going to tie a knot in My husband's one.

8. Seraphim

Seraphim Amazing Baby Girl

Catty, I feel for you hon.

Mine has tailed off, but if it hadn't I'd be wailing like a banshee.
    I was starting to get REALLY scared about how I would cope.

I've also got friends who didn't get M/S and it was hard for them to understand ;)

All the best hon, I guess there's no way around it, so I hope you can get your head down and get through it quickly xxx

9. corinnajane85

corinnajane85 New Member

I feel horrible at the moment too - i've got really bad pains in my lower tummy, and its soo painful! And im feeling sooooo tired lately, i just wish that i could feel more upbeat!! And i've been thinking more and more about the actual giving birth part...im so scared of everything at the moment - but i feel like my paranoia is mostly coming from my lack of sleep! So tired! Sorry to moan, its just nice to get it out!!

10. catty_smith

Thanks again guys. It's always comforting to know that there are people who know just how terrible you're feeling!

corinnajane85, I think when you worry like that it just goes round in circles! I can honestly say giving birth is so much better than the dreadded morning sickness!

I think we all need to give eachother some :hug: and then just spew.

11. 2012bebe

2012bebe Well-Known Member

finally somebody is feeling exactly like me.I'm on the same boat as you, also have two kids and this is my 3rd one and also my boys are nearly 4 years and nearly 2 years so need to have a lots of energy, and I'm feeling crap right now, nousesa is here feeling dizzy tired and sicky. I'm also in some kind of depression thinking of the sickness and still looking after your kids without any help during a day.I'm with you and happy that I'm not the only one feeling like that,please don't get me wrong ladies I'm happy to be pregnant it's only the reality of the time right now makes me so miserable:cry:

12. Kel_lamb

Kel_lamb Member

Hiya,

Reading about all your stories is really nice, I'm 11 weeks pregnant with my 1st and I feel so ill, i've never felt so bad in my life, I'm constanly sick, doesnt matter what time of the day, I have a headache 24 -7 and if im not being sick I feel really sick, its taken over my life these past weeks, I even had to go sick at work, the doctor has signed me off for a week, I really hope it starts to feel better soon, so for anyone who doesnt suffer the morning sickness count yourself lucky!!!!! I have my first scan this Friday so that will help.

XXX

13. loopy loulou

loopy loulou Mum of 3:)

I feel awful when I read these messages because they make me actually smile! I am just pleased that I'm not the only one going through it! Sounds mean doesn't it, enjoying other people's misery!!

I feel constantly hungover, sometimes can hardly lift my head to skulk around the house.. I have a 6 year old who is very demanding and just walking him to school sometimes finishes me off for the day!!

I didn't get ANY nausea or sickness with him so wasn't prepared for this! YUK.. It's my sister's hen night this saturday and I am not looking forward to it which is upsetting me.. I knew I wouldn't be able to drink, but not being able to eat or enjoy myself wasn't on the cards!

Oh well, roll on 2nd Trimester (if that's when it stops!?)

What troopers we all are! xx