Oh no. *updated

Buffyx

Expecting #2
Reaction score
I took a test today & the line has gotten lighter than the test I took a couple of days ago. Looks like this one won't be a sticky :(

I took a test today & the line has gotten lighter than the test I took a couple of days ago. Looks like this one won't be a sticky :(

I would only be worried if your lines continued getting lighter every day. Your urine could just be a little more diluted than the previous day, even if it is FMU. Or it could even be the test itself. As long as the result on the test is positive it means you're pregnant. :)

as pp said could be diluted pee buffy.... you may have drank more.... do not drink alot and do long hold 4-5 hours and then pee maybe in the afternoon if thats when you got your bfp!!
fx for you hunny

Not feeling confident at all guys unfortunately. It's two days since my BFP so it should be darker, not lighter.

Bracing myself for the worst :(

Not feeling confident at all guys unfortunately. It's two days since my BFP so it should be darker, not lighter.

Bracing myself for the worst :(

awwww hunny its natural to brace ourselves for the worst after suffering a MC..... all i can say is doubling can be up to 72 hours .... and it may be tommorow before you see anything....

Hope it works out buffy, i wanted to test today to see how dark it's got since last week but i think I'm so scared of it being lighter I'm not going to test. Praying for you

me 2 but i used different tests an ic that isnt great from the poundshop try not to worry different tests have different ink even the same brand can differ its so hard though i had a tiny tiny bit of light brown cm and immediately thought oh no but no more since fx for u hun really try not 2 worry i am having cramps and back pain and lots of cm all the time fx xxx

Ok so now I'm confused. The top pic is my test 2 days ago when I got my BFP, and the bottom one is just now on 3 hour hold (no drinking.) So it actually looks SLIGHTLY darker. But I dipped an IC in the same urine & it's showing the faintest faint line ever.

What do you guys think?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 33
You got a good line dont worry...it would be different if you were feeling super bad cramping and heavy bleeding. Remember different brands may show the lines differently. Dont stress yourself or it wont be sticky. Just relax and try to enjoy this time. Its hard to not worry.

Thankyou. I was relaxed when I got pregnant two cycles ago, and it ended it miscarriage, so it's hard not to stress a bit this time. My husband thinks I'm insane :(

That looks like good progress and frer is better than ic. Hope you feel better now

I do! But I had honestly thought it was over. My husband was on night shift & I even sent him a message telling him that I thought it was over. I'm making myself crazy. It can't be good!

thats fab progression on that FRER.... IC i wouldnt bother with TBH.. they took ages with my DD to show progression

My hubby threw the IC tests away and said I'm banned :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->