Oh Pants!

L

Laura--x

I've been having terrible terrible backache the past few days, and yesterday decided to use my dads TENS machine. Worked wonders, had it on for about an hour.

Got backache again today and it's been on for about half hour, but i've just read on the internet that the only TENS machine you should use in pregnancy is the labour specific ones :dohh:

Is it not safe to use normal ones?

Havent got a clue hun.
Not being old fashioned but what actualy is a TENs machine and what does it do?"
Xx

Does it not have instructions with it? It should say pregnant women can't use it if you can't

ive heard u cant use them during pg only in labour, Im sure it will be fine tho just the once xx

I've just checked and it says do not use in the first 12 weeks of pregnancy. Do you think it's still safe to use even though im only a few days past 12 weeks? or is it better to wait?

No idea hun sorry but didnt wanna read and run x

I know mine couldnt because of the shocks but I had a warning paper with it.

I probably wouldnt use it hun...just in case:hugs:

Get your hot water bottle out instead, much safer !
x

Yea I probably wouldn't use it either just in case.

If you have back ache, you need to freeze the problem, advice from my chiropractor. I have a bad back problem and used to take a strong pain killer and use TENs but I didn't know you couldn't usea TENs machine, as it only stops the pain signals going to your brain.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->