oh please please please please

oh my gosh ladies!! thanks so much for all your support!! the only symptom i have just started this afternoon. drove to the store and couldn't stand having the seatbelt over my chest. too painful? never had that ever before.

now i am having almost a burning painful sensation in both breasts, and my areolas are swollen (almost twice normal size). my husband noticed that right off and said "honey, i think we might have hit the jackpot this time!!" ;)

all i have are ic tests, tempted to go get a better GOT to be it!! never had this type of thing with the bbs before!!!!

Fingers crossed for a darker BFP! Those symptoms are sounding good!! Good luck x

well ladies, on this morning ic there was a big fat NOTHING. i hate these things. i'm going to give it a couple days and maybe get a better test. bbs still quite sore!

omg aj my heart skipped a beat when i saw this thread!! My sore bbs were the one and only giveaway that i was pregnant and it began at 2dpo for me!!! Dont lose faith...this still could be it for you. Im keeping my fingers, legs, arms and eyes crossed for you!!! lol. (what a picture huh?) Keep us updated!! and im giving you all my bestest shiniest babydust that i have on special reserve....:dust:

xxxxxxxx

hi twiggy! it warmed my heart to hear from you!! i'm still hopeful for a bfp this cycle, i've never had this type of dicomfort in my bbs before!!! ouch!

Here's hoping the line returns. Perhaps you could try some crystals under your pillow? ;)

i love you sue!! you make me smile!! ha!

fingers crosed this is it for you!!!! You really deserve it! Go get yourself a better test as those ic's can be so rubbish sometimes and good luck!!!!!!

xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->