OH rant..

Tanara

Taye and Fayths Mommy
Reaction score
My OH has some serious decision making to do tomorrow, I can't believe men.

I caught OH talking to his ex. Which is a total piss off for 2 reasons

1) he lied straight to my face
2) when she found out i was pregnant she told me he had been cheating on me with her (it wasn't true cause the night she claimed he cheated he was with me but still the point is shes a home wrecking whore)

I've done it on my own once before and im not afraid to do it again, im so pissed off I want to go freak on him, but of course hes piss drunk passed out on the couch so i cant even confront him about it.:growlmad:

It's not fucking fair, I do everything. I cook, I clean, I take care of both kids, I pretty much baby him. He literally sits on NHL 11 alll fucking day while i do everything. I give him money to go out with his friends, I never get a break. I just don't think i can do it anymore. Nothing is enough to please him.

I literally want to go and scream at him, except I know it wont do anything because he will just try and throw something in my face, or he will try and go for a drive and him being piss drunk thats not a good idea. It's like 4am and I'm not going to get any sleep now because im totally chocked.

Oh and for the record, its not the first time ive caught him talking to her. I am not aloud on his facebook nor his email but he has my passwords (because I have nothing to hide) he deletes his messages, I know because occasionally I use his phone to go on Facebook, and everytime his inbox is left open and there is not messages, which is dumb because i message him on there so obviously hes deleting them

Aw hun :/ He sounds very secretive deleting everything and not letting you see anything, like you said you have nothing to hide so let him see yours... Makes you wonder why he wont do the same :( Did you see what he was saying to her? Or just that he was talking to her? I would be seriously annoyed as well. Try to get some sleep hun xxx

Aww hon, sorry you're having such a tough time - my advice is to confront him, or at least gently ask what's up (so he doesn't think you're being totally accusatory), but at the same time, I'm such a shitbag that if I were in your position, I'd wait and keep snooping until I could confront him with something he couldn't work his way out of.

Because, if he is up to something, once he knows that you're onto him, it'll be a lot harder to snoop :flower:

:hugs:

I would just come right out and confront him. It's not just some casual relationship anymore, you guys have a baby together and he needs to be fully committed to you. He is being so sneaky- like you said, you have nothing to hide so you don't care if he has your passwords, but obviously he DOES have something to hide. Just be strong, girl. You have the right mentality though- you are strong and capable of doing this by yourself if it comes to that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->