OH. rant

rainbowbaby2

Reaction score
I love him to bits but hes royaly peed me of this morning.. My lil boy goes to nursery 4 mornings a week and 3 of those mornings this week iv taken him so today I asked can you take him and pick him up to let me get some housework done so he took him and came home and said " I aint picking him up its fecking freezing out there you can get him" well.excuse me I take him to nursery in rain or shine ice and snow usually 4 mornings a week ... so its alright for me to freeze me ass of but not him... its peed me off as he didnt even offer to.do the housework... why are men such self centerd arrogent twats?

:hugs:

Personally I blame the mothers, haha. Just kidding but I do think men generally have a faulty gene somewhere. They cant actually be knowingly so self centred!

My OH is similar. Although he will do anything for me if I ask, when left to his own devices he would let me do the same as you!

They are actually impossible to deal with sometimes!!

xxx

hee hee i would say 99% of the time i do the school run
tbh i prefer to drop my daughter of at school......the day just doesnt feel right if i dont but my hubby will go if he is able to if i ask him no matter the weather.

personally if i was you i would tell your OH to put some extra layers on because he is picking your LO up whether he likes it or not LOL xxxx

I wouldn't be happy either.

I'd be kicking his backside out to make sure he picks him up. Men don't realise just exactly what it is we do!!

I would have kicked his ass out the door tbh !!!

Why do men get the chance to pick and choose what they want to do but us women just have to get on with it !!! xx

Oh I won in the end :) and as punishment he has to take hin all next week aswell :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->