Oh s**t!

marley2580

Reaction score
Those were my words last night as I saw Kaya crawling towards the edge of the bed! We were just getting ready to go to bed at about 10pm, we were locking up etc. and I turned off the monitor, let the dogs in and went to lock the front door. As I got to the bottom of the stairs I heard Kaya crying so went upstairs. As I opened the door I saw Kaya crying and crawling with her eyes closed straight towards the edge of the bed!!!! :shock: I swore and dived to catch her just as she started to fall. It was like slow motion, I got a hand to her leg but realised that if I grabbed her leg she would fall on her head, so I let go and used my other hand to divert her fall so she landed on her side rather than her head! :cry: I picked her up and she was still crying, but she was also still asleep :roll: I was close to tears that I could let my baby fall and the OH came up and, after he found out she was ok, he just laughed about the whole thing :evil:

I suspect that I may be going to bed with her at 7pm tonight lol

Does anyone have any experience of sleep crawling?

Aw, maybe she had just had a bad dream? Ive never had this problem yet, as kyle isnt crawling but really scared about accidents like this.

Im glad she is okay though xx

Oh bless her...Sam sometimes cries and rolls around while he's asleep - didn't realise they could crawl in their sleep :shock:

So glad she's ok :hugs: x

oh no glad shes ok though never heard of sleep crawling lol .

It's crazy. She used to sleep on her belly, but now as soon as she's on her belly, even when she's asleep, she just starts crawling. It's like an automated response. If there's anything in her way, like the headboard, she just climbs up it! I think it's time to start moving her to her own bed and room.

wow never heard about sleep crawling before!!!

maybe better to put the matress on the floor?

what moon did we have yesterday?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->