Oh the clomid bloating....

The only time I had it checked it was 34, that was my first clomid cycle and my dr thought I could be preggo but nope. Tomorrow will be early since I O a little late so I won't be concerned if it's low.

That's amazing! I can't wait to see my progesterone results tomorrow, although I'm sure I'll have to wait the weekend to find out. FF puts me at 3 dpo today so I'm not sure how good the number will be. I hope fr a bfp soon after as well. I really feel good about things, even if not this month, I feel like we have some things figure out and it will happen soon. It will be 3 years this Christmas and all I want for Christmas is a bfp!

I felt the same way after starting clomid. I had the peace of mind that we know what's wrong and the doctor is doing what he can to help us achieve pregnancy. Knowing sets you more at ease than you think would. Hoping and praying for all of us!!

I was so unbelievably crushed after my first clomid cycle 2 years ago, and after my first iui. I think I've learned to not get my hopes up too high, although it's hard bc "hope springs eternal". I hope to stay in a hopeful but realistic place. And yes knowing and having info does help.

Also, I don't really know what's preventing, we are sort of unexplained...maybe my husbands improved semen will do the trick

The sharp pain is back. It's a little different, but very sharp, it makes me stop and notice.

The sharp pain is back. It's a little different, but very sharp, it makes me stop and notice.

I had a super sharp but real quick pain in my left side a little while ago...happened 3 times right in a row then was gone:shrug:

Ugh I'm not feeling good in all sorts of ways right now. I feel nauseas and like my tummy is full of air. Prob more to do with the Mexican food I had for lunch!

Ugh I'm not feeling good in all sorts of ways right now. I feel nauseas and like my tummy is full of air. Prob more to do with the Mexican food I had for lunch!

That'll do it!! LOL! I deal with bad reflux and I'm not supposed to be eating chocolate, ice cream, spicy food, etc...I choose to deal with the reflux lol.

I'm starting to second guess getting the progesterone drawn today, on one hand she will give me a higher dose if it's low, but it's so early! Monday would be 7dpo. But she really seemed to want it done on day 21, which is tomorrow, and she told me to do day 20 instead. Not sure what it will prove if it's at the wrong time...

I'm right in the middle of the clomid ovulation pain and bloat. It hurts to walk, I feel like my ovaries are huge! Anybody else experience this?

Oh my goodness YES! It's terrible. I thought I was going to die, lmao! But Hopefully the terrible bloating pains will be well worth it in the end! Good Luck and Baby Dust to all. :dust:

I'm starting to second guess getting the progesterone drawn today, on one hand she will give me a higher dose if it's low, but it's so early! Monday would be 7dpo. But she really seemed to want it done on day 21, which is tomorrow, and she told me to do day 20 instead. Not sure what it will prove if it's at the wrong time...

From what I've read and heard others say, it's at its peak or at least close to it, by 6 or 7 days later. You might be surprised!

Well I got it done today, 4dpo, so I'll find out Monday!

From what I've read and heard others say, it's at its peak or at least close to it, by 6 or 7 days later. You might be surprised!

My progesterone was 7.1 at 1dpo so confirmed ov and reached 36 by 8dpo. You shouldn't have any problems at 6dpo getting an accurate reading

On any fertility med I take I always have very sore insides nd BDing can b painful because of the ovaries being so tender nd swollen. Oh the things us women put ourselves through lol but it will b totally worth it in the end. As for the progesterone results, mine generally sit around the 40's but I have had them as high as 97.7 nd not been pregnant.

Good luck ladies.

My progesterone was 7.1 at 1dpo so confirmed ov and reached 36 by 8dpo. You shouldn't have any problems at 6dpo getting an accurate reading

Well today is 4dpo, not 6. But wow if you had a 7 at 1dpo then maybe it will still be ok.

On any fertility med I take I always have very sore insides nd BDing can b painful because of the ovaries being so tender nd swollen. Oh the things us women put ourselves through lol but it will b totally worth it in the end. As for the progesterone results, mine generally sit around the 40's but I have had them as high as 97.7 nd not been pregnant.

Good luck ladies.

It sounds like they can vary a lot. I'm mainly testing so we know if I'm responding well to 50mg. I'm ready to take a higher dose if not. Hoping I won't need to because I'll have a bfp instead. Good luck to you too!

Good luck ladies.

It sounds like they can vary a lot. I'm mainly testing so we know if I'm responding well to 50mg. I'm ready to take a higher dose if not. Hoping I won't need to because I'll have a bfp instead. Good luck to you too!

My fertility doc gets the bloods done every single month I am on fertility meds. I am sure urs is on the way up hon. FX for that much wanted BFP

How is everyone going? Where are you at in your cycle? I'm 11dpo and got bfn yesterday at 10dpo. I'm feeling discouraged but then my temp went up even higher today. The true test will be to see if it stays high through tomorrow. What do you guys think?

I'm back on CD4 :cry:...Hubby and I decided we're gonna do a 3rd round of Clomid then talk to my doc about doing another lap to clear up the Endo that's grown back. I'm exhibiting a lot of the same symptoms I had BEFORE I originally had the 1st lap and found out it was Endo. We'll see what he says...

I hope this is your month hubbylover and you don't have to worry about another lap.

Afm I am 6 dpo and just playing the waiting game. I am hoping the next week goes quickly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->