Oh the clomid bloating....

Hubby lover will your insurance cover that for you? Mine doesn't cover anything! Good luck krissie!

I hope this is your month hubbylover and you don't have to worry about another lap.

Afm I am 6 dpo and just playing the waiting game. I am hoping the next week goes quickly.

Just curious as to why you say don't worry about another lap? (No attitude attached to the question in case it sounds rude :thumbup:)

Hubby lover will your insurance cover that for you? Mine doesn't cover anything! Good luck krissie!

The first one that I had was covered by a financial assistance program through my hospital because I didn't have insurance. This time I WILL have insurance BUT there's a $2,000 deductible before it will pay for anything. I don't know if that means we have to accumulate 2 grand before it picks up or if we actually have to PAY 2 grand before it picks up. I realize a deductible is what you have to pay up front with car insurance, but I don't know if it's different with medical insurance...

I think she means she hopes you don't have to worry about doing another lap bc you will get your bfp before then...

I hope this is your month hubbylover and you don't have to worry about another lap.

Afm I am 6 dpo and just playing the waiting game. I am hoping the next week goes quickly.

Just curious as to why you say don't worry about another lap? (No attitude attached to the question in case it sounds rude :thumbup:)

Oh no problem, I was saying I hope you are pregnant instead of having to go in for another lap. I did not mean to say that you should not worry about it if you are not pregnant this cycle. :hugs:

Oh no problem, I was saying I hope you are pregnant instead of having to go in for another lap. I did not mean to say that you should not worry about it if you are not pregnant this cycle. :hugs:

Oooooh ok lol well that makes sense! I debated on just skipping a few rounds and just doing the surgery, but then I thought...there's gotta be a reason the phrase "third time's a charm" is so well known, right? LOL. Silly, I know, but I realize 2 rounds really isn't enough so we'll see how I feel at the end of this one and what my doctor thinks would be best. I have to say, I really love chatting with you girls!:hugs:

I'm feeling a little bloated and tender like I did around O. I'm also having hot flashes again. If I can just have high temps the next few days!!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->