Oh the shame!

P

Pandora11

my elderly neighbour has the fence down so he can do repairs, and i was just standing there chatting to him and my dog decided that he wasn't getting enough attention from me. he brings my shoe outside and runs around the garden with it. I ignore him(like all the dog experts tell you to do) so instead he runs back inside and invades the clean washing pile and of the hundred items to choose from, it's my bra he decides to bring into the garden and run around with in a crazy frenzy in front of said neighbour...:dohh:

At least woof bark got your attention lol even if in a slightly embarrassing way lol

Our family had a dog when I was a teenager and he ran down the street with my bra, geez I was mortified!!!

And people say dogs are stupid, he certainly knew how to get your attention :)

I bet he was going for the sex toys next if you still didn't pay him attention :haha:

Oh lol that's funny! We had our water tank replaced recently. And when the Guy removed it he found a number of items that the ferrets had hidden under it including socks,a shoe and sitting on top if the pile was a bright pink 'friend' of mine. I wanted to die,I was so embarrassed.

Oh lol that's funny! We had our water tank replaced recently. And when the Guy removed it he found a number of items that the ferrets had hidden under it including socks,a shoe and sitting on top if the pile was a bright pink 'friend' of mine. I wanted to die,I was so embarrassed.

:rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->