Oh there you are MS!

Kadan82

Reaction score
So I just thought I escaped MS! 9 weeks and had experienced very little nausea. I was so worried that something wasn't right and I did a lot of research on "is it possible to have a healthy pregnancy with no ms?". I was wishing and praying for it so I would actually feel pregnant. Haha...well now I feel pregnant! MS (more like all day and night sickness) hit me today like a ton of bricks. Got to hang out with the toilet all day. So, if you are 6,7, or 8 weeks and worried because you haven't had it...well it's not too late! And just take it from me, be careful what u wish for :)!

Hi hun, I was the same. Wondering when it was going to happen and if it was normal. It hit me 3 days ago and I wasn't sick as much but could barely walk without feeling like I was going to throw up. It is a bit easier today thank god and I am glad I am not opening up my eyes and feeling sick straight away lol.

Hope your ms gets better soon :hugs:

Thank you so much for posting this. I also have been worrying as I have no real nausea or MS. I thought it was starting a few days ago when I woke up and was almost sick but I've had nothing since! I feel a bit icky when hungry but nothing more. I thought it would be here by now and I wake disappointed and worried every morning when I don't feel sick. Hopefully it will appear soon to stop me worrying!

H&H 9 months to you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"