oh two week wait, we have a love/hate relationship

kristymarie17

Reaction score
two week wait is horrible - AF is due on 08/27. Estimated ovulation date was 08/13/14, but I had a few pains on Sunday and Monday...so not positive when I ovulated.

I woke up in a good mood this morning, walked into work and a coworker said to me, "woah, you're glowing. Do you have news to tell us?" I just kind of laughed and said no, well as I know of right now no. I just had a good morning. :happydance:

I texted this to OH and he said he's optimistic this is our month. I told him not to get his hopes up because it breaks my heart seeing his disappointment every time that stupid witch shows up. Why can't we just know right away when it happens?!? Why do we have to wait and wait and wait for what seems like FOREVER! Grrr!!

I'm trying SO HARD not to think about it much, and not to drive myself crazy thinking every little thing is a symptom. :blush:

meanwhile for the next 11 days this is me.... :coffee: Who's with me? lol

Oh I know... its so hard. Im only 2 dpo and already symptom spotting even though its way too early. good luck!!

I am girl! I try not to obsess over every little difference I see in my body but it's so hard!! my best friend is expecting and tells me "you're so pregnant" and I want to believe her so bad but it's just hard. lol

AF is due 8/28 I'm pretty sure I O'd around the 9th.. so here's to hoping and praying

God, every day since like 1DPO I have been going nuts lol I'm 12DPO and AF due in 2 days. I just want it to be the day after AF is due already so I can get a full on BFP without guessing if it's a line or not...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->