Oh wow

IsabellaJayne

Mum of beautiful girls! WTT Dec 2023
Reaction score
Nausea is really bad today. Had to have the day off today and I'm in bed. DD goes to her grandparents on Tuesday's so don't think I'll be moving.

My scan is in three days so hope it's a good sign. FX

Sounds great in the nicest possible way! GL for the scan x

Mine has hit for the first time badly today ... unfortunately I had a client meeting in central London. I really don't know how I've got through it xx

That sucks. Glad you got through it though. I couldn't stomach going in today. I'm still in bed :/

I am feeling a little better though :)

That sucks. Glad you got through it though. I couldn't stomach going in today. I'm still in bed :/

I am now in bed. Out with friends tonight. I can't wait to just tell everyone so that I can at least be honest And not have to put on a front. I am between 6.5 and 7 weeks and the thought of this for another 5 ish weeks makes me want to cry xx

I am now in bed. Out with friends tonight. I can't wait to just tell everyone so that I can at least be honest And not have to put on a front. I am between 6.5 and 7 weeks and the thought of this for another 5 ish weeks makes me want to cry xx

I know how you feel. We must have a similar due date. Around 11th Dec? If all is well at my scan in Friday I may announce to some people. Not sure yet

I know how you feel. We must have a similar due date. Around 11th Dec? If all is well at my scan in Friday I may announce to some people. Not sure yet

Yay someone around the same time. My edd atm is 8th December. I have told 6 people. All close friends. We haven't told any family yet at it is first grand child on both sides and we don't want people getting to excited yet. After my next scan next Thursday we may start telling people xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->