OHMIGOSH!! I'm such an idiot!! I just ate expired mayo!!!

ColorMeFamous

Mommy to 2 and an angel 💛
Reaction score
I am 28 weeks along and just ate mayo that expired December 28!!! How will this affect baby, if at all?? I am so freaked out!! If it were like cookies or something, okay. But it was MAYO!! Ahhhh!! Please bring some peace of mind ladies :(

Don't worry, if anything you'll just get diarrhea

Gross, but unless you start feeling sick don't worry about it. You're fine! I should check mine:)

No worries, especially if it tasted fine. Honestly, if there is any issue, I would assume a bit of the runs, but I bet you won't have any issue.

I wouldn't worry, there are so many preservatives in there I'm sure it's fine! Was it open since last year, or did you open it recently? I think it's worse if it has been open for a year with just a small bit of mayo left in the jar than if it expired in the cupboard unopened and u just opened it.

I am 28 weeks along and just ate mayo that expired December 28!!! How will this affect baby, if at all?? I am so freaked out!! If it were like cookies or something, okay. But it was MAYO!! Ahhhh!! Please bring some peace of mind ladies :(

It wont. You will be fine.

Holy moley!! Okay thank you so much!! I don't feel sick at all or anything. Had a little morning sickness but I think it was more just due to the fact that I thought about it too much. I'm not sure how long it's been open for. The preservatives probably saved me lol. I was like oh great!! I should be dead by tomorrow morning!! Haha!! Ugh. So gross!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->