ohoh!

1st_baby

Um hi

New to this section lol We have a wonderful 3 month old baby boy named maxim !

We didnt want any children when we got married but someone failed to mention that antibiotics and BC pills dont mix lol and well max came along

dont get me wrong hes the love of my life :) but now were pretty stuck on not having anymore ..well hubby is set on it as for menot quite just yet lol im 24 :(

NOW yesterday um we had some fun while baby slept lol and well he didnt pull out ...I not on any pills i was on the ones that are ok for breastfeeding btu they made me sick ..I am still breast feeding ..

Did i just do a big time booboo ? is there any chances ..I just had a c-section 3 months ago is my body ready ?

depends where you are in your cycle (or if your AF has even started back up)
theres always a chance when you have unprotected sex

as for your body being ready, its advised to wait a year after a c-section so that your body gets the chance to heal inside..if i were you id wait 2 weeks and test, then whatever the outcome go to GP's and either you'll need refering to a MW, or you'll need a form of contraception unless your activly ttc

X

I don't really have any input for you. I wish I did. Take care of yourself.

There is always a chance, however breastfeeding does delay ovulation with the hormones it releases, so most women who are exclusively breastfeeding will not ovulate or get a period for months and months after the birth. However, doctors will not recommend breastfeeding as a form of BC, because there is always that chance when sex is involved. I'd say try not to worry about it, but be more careful in future ;)

Have you thought about having a coil fitted?

I know I need to be more careful I feel like such a idot right now ! Im not worried about being prego becuase it means another baby im worried for my health and no yet healed from my c-section !

If by coil u mean one of those IUD things umm Id have to check it out again but i went 3 years ago and they could not put one due to a malformation so Id have to find another way Ive tried depo and lets just say it almost killed me , the patch got me sick and well the only thing that works is the pill ..guess hubby will have to wear a "wet suit" full time

thank you girls you are all great !:hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->