OH's and their annoying habbits! :)

R

raindrops009

Ok guys, i seen somethin like this on the Teen Pregnancy bit, but because i'm not pregnant i felt i shouldn't comment.
So i've decided to start somethin like it on this bit..

Anything that annoys you about your OH even if you love them to bits?

I'll start..

1. The annoying thing how his phones always seem to keep breaking and he never can be bothered to charge them so i get all paranoid and think he's bein funny with me, so i walk all the way to his for him to turn around and go 'Oh hiyah babe, i've missed yeh' Pfft!
2. I've got a load of his stuff at mine, i wouldn't mind if he stays over etc. but hes never stayed over and won't take them back :(

Oh and i'm overly paranoid that he'll leave me for his ex-girlfriend even he's promised me he wont :(

x

That he is completely disorganised and never knows where anything is! But I love him :)

Snoring!! Even tho i know he can't help it it drives me mad!!

That he never knows where anything is..."where is my hoodie?"...."where is that book I brought home the other day?"......"have you seen my hat?"......."do you know where my cell phone is?"..."have you seen my keys?"

I think I seriously need to buy a basket of some sort, put it at the front door, and when he comes home he can pile everything into it. LOL. Apparently I am supposed to know where he puts everything. The best though is he took his wedding ring off and put it on the coffee table....so I hid it in my jewellery box. He had to look for that one for awhile, haha.

Snoring definitely. And leaving clothes EVERYWHERE around the house then moaning that none of it has been washed.

He is late, and we're not talking 15 mins late we're talking hours...

One of the first times he took me out for a meal, he was 3 HOURS LATE!! Luckily I was already his friend, and new of his complete lack of respect for time, and didn't hold it against him for too long... So basically, if he tells me he's gonna be home in half an hour, I know it means at least an hour and a half... And I have a rule I've given myself, I times whatever he says by 3, and if he's not back by then, then I can be stressy with him... lol..
At our radio station's awards last year, he won "most likely to be late", I had to accept it for him, he was late... (And didn't arrive for another hour or so..)

He also is really long when he explains something or tells you anything, he sort of explains to you the reasoning behind something, before you actually know what it is your talking about... And he'll come to a really interesting part and then just stop, and you're just waiting for a minute them he starts again from where he was at 5 mins ago... I swear that's not supposed to be a habit by 23?!

Anyway, he has a few, but I do as well, I don't think I'd trade them in (except when he makes me late), his bad habits are part of him, and amuse me most of the time..

He bites his nails... BAD. And then will make them bleed because he's got them to the skin... and say he'll quit because it hurts.

Wont do anything about it. ever never never ever.

and he HOGS THE BED.

well.....

My OH is REALLY bad for doing things by only half, he'll "do the dishes" but fail to clean the sink, bunkers or drying rack. He'll wash the clothes, but despite being told a million times, and shrinking/dying loads of things still insisit on putting things in at too hot a temp/with the wrong colours/ or craming as much as possible into the machine etc (and yes he knows how to work the machine...he has no excuse), clean out the car ...but why hoover he says...it'll only get dirty again:dohh:! Oh.....and he ALWAYS waits till bedtime (and i can't keep my eyes open) to tell me his work clothes need washed:dohh:!!! In which case he's made stay up and do them himself! He tells my friends and family things that are quite frankly TMI and then not know why i'm totaly red faced!!! Seriously the list goes on..... but in spite of all this..... i love him to bits....life would defaintely be less stressful without him but it would also be less interesting and he makes me smile every single day:blush:!

:flower:Lisa:flower:

My OH leaves his clothes laying everywhere but the hamper! Even when the hamper is right next to him his clothes still end up on the floor!

My OH leaves his clothes laying everywhere but the hamper! Even when the hamper is right next to him his clothes still end up on the floor!

That's what my OH is like, when he had his own house i just had to help him tidy up.

i have lots lol but i wouldnt change him
His flat and room are constantly a mess...hes always LATE due to him taking ages to get ready or sleeping, he hogs the bed and snores he wakes up in the morning grumpy...and he has a bad tendency to not tell me things...or lie to me

but hes still my baby :)

That's what my OH is like, when he had his own house i just had to help him tidy up.

Doesn't it drive you mad? I mean I'm not the tidiest person but come on the hamper is RIGHT there!!

I'm not tidy but i'll tidy if he's comin round, i went round before and it was a scene of devestation..

My OH's new annoying habit... telling his mates that we hardly have sex anymore right infront me, wahhayyy thankyou so much OH! Pfft, he got a good tellin off and said sorry so i had to forgive him :p
x

oh god!!! Where to start!?!?!

Please note, despite what I post, I love OH very much!

1) He's ALWAYS late. Like Anie I also have the 'times by 3 hrs rule.'
2) Hes also a bed hogger
3) He'll make toast and NOT clean up the crumbs... OR he'll wait till ive cleaned the kitchen and then make toast... Same with the bloody toilet.. :p
4) His mobilephone makes him anti-social at times.
5) He often does things without thinking or asking me first.

However, the stuff that make me smile definately outweigh all of that. I can allow 5 imperfections for a million perfections. :)

xxxxx

Doesn't it drive you mad? I mean I'm not the tidiest person but come on the hamper is RIGHT there!!

I'm not tidy but i'll tidy if he's comin round, i went round before and it was a scene of devestation..

My OH's new annoying habit... telling his mates that we hardly have sex anymore right infront me, wahhayyy thankyou so much OH! Pfft, he got a good tellin off and said sorry so i had to forgive him :p
x

OUCH! That is an annoying habbit...

I'd have just said, as casually as possible... "We'll its not my fault you can't perform isit, babe?" (but then OH and I banter each other alot. hehe)

xxxx

Every time Lady Gaga comes on tv he deliberately leaves it on cos he knows how much I can't stand her! :haha:
And even though we don't live together it annoys me how he doesn't tidy his room cos I can barely walk in there & I trip over everything!
But I love him & wouldn't change him for the world! :flower:

mine has ocd and is obsessive about doing things a certain way like counting money repeatedly, washing his hands in a specific manner, making the bed a certain way... random things

HOGS THE BED WITH HIS BIG BUTT

does NOT like to spend his money on anything but parts for his car

OH and talks all the time.. about himself... all the time.. it never ends!

x

OUCH! That is an annoying habbit...

I'd have just said, as casually as possible... "We'll its not my fault you can't perform isit, babe?" (but then OH and I banter each other alot. hehe)

xxxx

Hahaa! I should of! Me and him banter aswell, but then he can take things quite literal and starts goin mad. Bless him, x

urrrmmm annoying habbits.....

when i ask him to do up his jackets before he puts them in the wash and he doesnt. Im not even asking him to do the washing lol. just zip up the jacket grrr

his ONLY jobs in the house are to empty the bin and do the washing up! I cant remember last time he did the washing up and i have to hassle him to empty the bin!!!

He knows how much i do at home and he is always very greatful and spoils me rotten so it makes up for him being so lazy around the house lol.
xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"