OH's and their annoying habbits! :)

clothes everywhere! (seems to be a boy thing...judging by this thread)

oh and he always pops my toes! we will be sitting on the couch watching a show and my toes get cold, so ill always try to wedge them under his legs to warm them up. as im doing it he will always grab my toes and bend them to pop them! argh! drives me nuts.

oh, and he cant multitask AT ALL! he will start to tell me something, get distracted by an email or a text or something, and just stop, midsentence, until he is finished with whatever it was that distracted him. meanwhile im sitting there left waiting til he decides to shift his attention abck to me! hmph, boys... :)

1. He's always about half an hour late
2. He's so indecisive (sp?)
3. He always wakes me up in the middle of the night to stroke his back to et him to sleep!

never getting off the laptop...ever...

getting up at 11 then complaining his tired

leaving clothes all over the floor...

calling me then just ignoring me when i say what...

i prob could go on! haha

Untidy OH's seem to be common, i'm glad mine aint the only one.

Oh and another annoying but i don't admit to him it's annoying, when he goes on about his new daughter-to-be with his ex. I'm not lookin forward to the little babas here if i'm honest i'm made up for my OH though cos he's so so excited, but will hardly see OH and his ex dusn want me to see the baby at all, but i'll still be there for the OH

^^ i wouldnt be able to handle that, spesh when i wnat a baby so much xxx

^^ i wouldnt be able to handle that, spesh when i wnat a baby so much xxx

I'm too young to have a baby at the moment, and i know i'm not ready. But still if i'm honest i'm still jealous :( x

the only thing my OH does that could probably be classed as annoying but its not so much a habit - he asks TONNES of questions. When i was on the pill this used to aggravate me like crazy (bad pill!) but now i just have to giggle at him - he's like a child sometimes but I love him with everything.

"so why do you do that?"
"and how does that work?"
"so this goes here does it? why?"

haha:hugs:

Oh yeh I forgot about waking up at silly o clock (we're talking about 1pm here.. although it was 2 the other day) but still moaning he's tired :| WTF?!!

Oh and i forgot - he will shout me from another room and then i shout 'yeah' he doesnt say anything. i have to get off my bum and go to him....if he wants to ask me something why cant he come to me.. thats just lazy :rofl:
xx

Making me watch football, Emmerdale and Coronation Street...

What annoys me about my DH is the fact that he doesnt follow through on commitments. "Yeah, I will wash the dishes before you get home" (NEVER) I will get you some wine on my way home" (NOT!)

The most annoying one though is the fact that he SAYS he wants to lose weight, mainly because being fit is so important to me, yet he wont do a thing about it. He eats like rubbish and never ever EVER goes to the gym! He makes ridiculous statements like, "I'm going to start going to the gym 5x a week," or, "all I eat is salad and lean meat" and then I will find fast food cups or bags in the trash!

But I love him.. Love him love him love him... weird??

I'm with a nailbiter, too. He doesn't realize he's doing it until he sees me see it, and then he stops and says "Sorry" in a soft little voice. I can't help but not be mad at him about it. He only does it if he's stressed out, so I guess that's better than all the time.
He is chronically late, and we actually sort of got into a fight about it last night. Basically we ended up not seeing eachother because by the time he got back from work I was already too tired to drive to where he was. He was sad :(
He tends to buy things for gaming and forget that he has other stuff he has to worry about financially. I don't bug him about it, but when he complains he doesn't have enough money, I'll bust out the calculator. That's how he decided not to go to Starbucks every day anymore :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->