ok anyone else get this each month ?

Lauz_1601

Reaction score
right bear with me its difficult to explain..........

This happened last month and its happening now too, and Im not sure if its a sign of ovulation ? low cervix maybe ? I think I read that your cervix is low when ovulating ?

Basically I have alot of pressure in my low pelvis area, it feels like when I was heavily pregnant with Ella and her head was low down, very strange! Its quite uncomfortable and when we have sex I can 'feel' it inside like it is hitting something :blush::blush: sounds so silly but sex doesnt normaly feel like that. and it was exacrtly the same last month!

Also I have been having period pain, in the middle of my cycle, could that be ovulation pain ? The thing is the way I feel right now, very uncomfortable I hardly feel like having sex!

Well, I had the same thing with sex last month during my 2ww...deep actually hurt! :blush::blush: Not sure what it means as mine happened after o..but yes, it was very odd...

Well, I had the same thing with sex last month during my 2ww...deep actually hurt! :blush::blush: Not sure what it means as mine happened after o..but yes, it was very odd...

oh man yes it hurt deep, I sat up and it went quite deep, so painful I actually shouted owwwww lol

Im really intruiged now, I think I'll google it but sure what to write in the search box, I'll give it a go

good to hear Im not the only one, maybe its an 'after ovulation ' thing, coz i think I should have ovulated a couple of days ago but im not 100% sure

xxx

Maybe. Let me know what you find...and we'll see what happens in my 2ww this month...

well apparently your cervix is high when ovulating, so its not that, but no answers as to what it might be.

your cervix gets lower down after ovulation (its at its highest at ovulation) and i g similar symptoms sometimes about a week after ovulation..it felt so low down sex was painful and i thought id had a prolapse. I went to the doctor for a smear and it was agony when the doc tried to open the speculum turns out it everything was normal except i had thrush.

Isn't that ovulation pain? I had something similar this month, it felt like period cramps but different. I know that doesn't make sense lol! It lasted for only one day, so I googled it and I figured that's what it was. It was around the right time for it. Apparently you experience pain in your ovaries when an egg is released, though you don't get pain every month. It felt quite strange.

your cervix gets lower down after ovulation (its at its highest at ovulation) and i g similar symptoms sometimes about a week after ovulation..it felt so low down sex was painful and i thought id had a prolapse. I went to the doctor for a smear and it was agony when the doc tried to open the speculum turns out it everything was normal except i had thrush.

thanks for that hun that must be it then because Im sure I ovulated in the past few days, fingers crossed then because we BD then :) xxx

hmmm! i shoulda read this message before I posted the one i did. i asked about the same thing. whoops it hurt when DH and BDed the other day cuz i felt him press up against my cervix.

i'm guessing that it's cuz it's low (just finished my period) and i'm not ovulating yet. but that's a guess. not sure?

Your cx goes from low during AF to high to O & mine remains high until a couple of days into AF, but some people's cx is low a couple of days before AF.

You could have a cyst. You can have cyst pain with functional cysts & when they burst & release the egg, sometimes it's MORE painful for a few days. I think if the pain is unusual for you, you should definitely mention it to your doc. Also, it could be just a low cx causing pain during BD & I think the cx changing from low to high or close to open, etc. can cause crampy almost like AF pains. HTH!! Good luck!

thanks girls for replies reasurring to know it sounds normal as you have experienced it too, never had it before, either that or its just that Iv never thought much of it just now Im TTC we notice these things!

yep ditto hun,when i ovulate i proper feel it,bad cramps and weird sensations, thats how i guess when im ovulating!
I dont feel up to sex much when i feel like that either
x

yep ditto hun,when i ovulate i proper feel it,bad cramps and weird sensations, thats how i guess when im ovulating!
I dont feel up to sex much when i feel like that either
x

its no good is it! I thought we were meant to be up for sex when we were ovulating, mother natures way of helping us out.

Its completely gone now the pressure feeling and the cramps, will see if it happens again next month I find it quite interesting xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->