OK excited again!!

C

cheeselover

I had a chemical pregnancy last month and my cycle is all out of whack. I have no idea when I ovulated as I took a break this month (was fed up). Took these over the weekend as my boobs are covered in veins and Ive been falling alseep as soon as I get home from work for the last week. Starting to get excited (!!!) but will keep testing for a few days because of what happened last month however...the line is much darker this month! Whoo hoo!!!!! :happydance:

Attachments

• CIMG1753.jpg
    CIMG1753.jpg
    79.5 KB · Views: 251
  • CIMG1756.jpg
    CIMG1756.jpg
    73.4 KB · Views: 193
  • CIMG1746.jpg
    CIMG1746.jpg
    73.9 KB · Views: 218
Looks like a positive to me! The test line is much darker on today's tests from yesterdays!!

I think we can safely say, :bfp:!CONRATULATIONS!:bfp:

Thank you so much! I am keeping my fingers crossed for you sweetie XXX

Wow congrats, deffo 100% looks like a BFP to me too!!! xxx :D

Thank you! Don't think Ill sleep a wink tonight (it's bedtime here)! I am still a bit nervous as last month my BFP just faded away but like I said the line is darker this time around XXX

Congratulations! It looks positive to me! :happydance: :wohoo:

looks pos to me yipeeeeeeeeeeee xxxxx

:wohoo: congrats hun

have a healthy and happy 9 months

:hug:

xxxxx

Sorry to say this...did a test yesterday and this morning and it looks like the same thing is happening again as last month. The line is significantly lighter today. Disappointed doesn't even cover it. Can't believe I have to go to work with a smile on my face in a few hours. Just so sad, tired and embarrassed. :cry:

Why are you embarrassed hun? Those tests WERE positive - anyone would be excited by that! Are the lines still looking positive? Are they a different brand? Have you got a picture? Maybe you had drunk a lot so your pee was diluted more and the hCG wasn't detected as well... you still got a line so the test is still detecting some hCG.

Don't give up hope just yet, hun. I'm sorry you are feeling so low :hugs:

Please dont be embarrassed...as Tasha said you got positives!!

Also please remember that you can get a pack of two tests and one might give a dark line and the other a lighter line due to the dye in the test(I think thats right, please correct me if wrong)

:hugs:

Emma.xx

Don't be embarrassed, you have nothing to be embarrassed about, just like the other ladies said, those tests were definately positive, let's keep our fingers crossed!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->