Ok, got what I wanted. Now I'm scared!

bat8301

Reaction score
In March, we lost our Gracie in my second trimester due to an incompetent cervix. As soon as we got the go ahead, we started trying again. Well, this morning I got my BFP!!!! I'm so excited, but I'm sooo scared. I don't want to go through it again. Has anyone else gone through this? How did you get through without having a nervous breakdown:winkwink: ? Thanks in advance.

I am sorry for the loss of your little girl. We also lost our little girl in March just into the second trimester.

I don't really have any advice. I am not pregnant again yet but will definitely be terrified when/if I do get my BFP.

Have they spoken about putting a stitch in?

yeah, I'm going to get a cerclage at 12 wks. I'm just worried I won't get there this time.

went through this with everyone one of my pregnancies was worst with my last pregnancy because i was sure everything would be fine and so did medical staff and it all went shit. with my son i had scares every week, i just found a hobby and put as much positive thinking into my pregnancy as i could, make sure you have the help and support you need, are you likely to be going on bed rest anytime because if you IC? i was on bedrest for most of my pregnancy with my son, when he was born funnily enough the "tap tap tap" of the keyboard settled him because i had used my laptop so much while on bedrest lol :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->