Ok, he's a good night sleeper........

leeanne

Mom of 3 and Stepmom of 2
Reaction score
But does cat naps throughout the day. Doesn't help me in getting things done. LOL

I bet it has to do with going in and out all day with dropping Amanda off, then dropping Jayden off later, than picking both up, etc.

oh bless chase, maddi can be like this, when i'm doing my bits (and i do clean alot! :blush:) i take her with me in bumbo/swing/bouncy chair etc) and sing to her, poor child :rofl: can you do that with chase honey? x x x

Chloe is the same, sleeps great at night but 20 mins max at a time during the day- with her on my lap!put her in her jumperoo when I do my chores!

Yep...Lola will sleep from 11 - 7 with only one wake up but throughout the day she doesn't sleep more than 2 hours in 15-30 minute sessions. :dohh:

Can't wait to give Chase his jumperoo for Christmas. He gets bored of the bouncer so that doesn't last long. Time enough for me to have a quick shower.
LOL

definitely! i love the jumperoo, maddi is so happy in hers, she jumps for 20mins at a time and then needs a 40min nap :dohh: it knackers her out bless her! x x x

Yep...Lola will sleep from 11 - 7 with only one wake up but throughout the day she doesn't sleep more than 2 hours in 15-30 minute sessions. :dohh:

Yep, he's getting like this with his daytime naps. I shouldn't bitch as he's in bed just after 8, wakes between 3 and 5 for a bottle and goes back down til 7.

Can't wait to give Chase his jumperoo for Christmas. He gets bored of the bouncer so that doesn't last long. Time enough for me to have a quick shower.
LOL

Amen! God bless the guy who invented jumperoo's!

:rofl: come to think of it.....A guy? It was most likely a mom!

Jack is the exact same!! he sleeps for 9 hours at night which is great but during the day he only sleeps about half an hour to an hour in between feeds. every few days he will sleep for about 3 - 4 hours in the afternoon which is great. i have to say though i rather he sleep loads at night and be like that in the daytime. i think i will get a jumparoo for Jack for Christmas as loads of people on here seem to think its great.

I can time my watch by Tabs 35 mins and thats it,although she just woke after 35 mins and i popped her dummy back in and shes gone to sleep again after doing the duracell bunny thing with her arms for 10 mins or so! hmmmm very odd lol!
Thank God for jumperoos,although im sure Tabs will be too big for hers soon.....it is soooo hard taking her out,her lil legs get stuck in the holes now :hissy:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->