ok ladies I need help.

MommaTTC2

Mom to 1 Son & TTC # 2
Reaction score
Good evening ladies,
Need some advice/ answer's.. My DH & I have been TTC for 1 year; NTNP for 2 . I have PCOS but which is under control now, I have had regular cycle's since the beginning of the year. CD 15-16 I had brown spotting, CD 17 I had the tiniest pinkish spotting, CD 18-19 back to brown. I'm now om CD 29 which I'm later than usual. Yesterday & today I had the tinge of pink when I used the bathroom, barely enough to see. When I seen it yesterday I figured I would have started today, but no sign of AF. No cramping or anything. All last week I couldn't seem to go to sleep stayed up till 2 AM woke up around 10 AM was tired at 8 PM. I have tested all neg.

Might be too soon to test wait 2 days test again

wishful thinking that I might be cause I had a dream 3 or 4 days ago I was pregnant & last week also.. then my DH's cousin called me and she had a dream she found out I was pregnant; coincidence.. but FX if I'm not I wish AF would show up so we can start this next cycle... Thank you for the response

Can I ask how did you get your pcos under control?

Can I ask how did you get your pcos under control?

I didnt have a bad case of it just mild and instead of having long periods, I was having it every 2 weeks which sucked.. But I started out taking metformin but it didn't settle week with my stomach so he switched me to provera. I lost about 10 lbs which helped the most I believe my doctor said just losing 5 lbs could do the trick. I go to the doctor the 20th this month if I still not pregnant he is putting me on clomid i think we've talked about the past 2 times but he just wanted to see if I finally started Ovulating..

Oh I see.!
I have no periods with my Pcos, but I'm glad to hear someone has gotten theirs undercontrol.
Praying I will too.

Hoping you get a bfp!

I'm hoping it's under control I am assuming it is due to i have a normal cycle now but we will see.. I'm suppose to go get a Dye test done but our insurance hasn't kicked in yet and out of pocket it is $1,300. Might be something that you can ask your doctor about if you have health insurance

well it's considered a procedure and the fertility clinic he sent me to it's $700 there so I called him and told him he told me to call the hospital and see their prices and it was $1300 ugh. But I do have some update according to Fertility Friend first time using it I put all my info for the past year in it I was due for period yesterday.. no sign of AF yet... my other that I normally use says Im 8 days late so I'm gonna wait till Wed. and test

I'm going crazy for sure! I took another test last night I think I seen a line but I was so tired. But I know it's a neg. Still no sign of AF, I have a doctors appointment tomorrow just a follow up to possible get clomid..

I remember with my son I never should up + on POAS till I was like 6 months I forgot all about that till the yesterday. With my son I found out 6 weeks.. I had went to the hospital for a xray and instead found out I was pregnant. IDK why but it happened so my body is just messed up I guess.

My sister in law had the same thing happen to her with her daughter she had her period and everything never had a + pee test.

Maybe the doctor will help me make since of my body tomorrow

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"