ok so ive started today :-)

ladymilly

proud mammy
Reaction score
well as some of you may know I joined WW a couple of months after Jack was born. I lost 13lbs and was doing really well until I was diagnosed with pnd and went on medication for it. Well my appetite was unreal and I had to stop going to WW as I couldnt control my eating. The weight piled on me and im now 14 stone 7 lbs :cry::cry: I didnt have any motivation to do anything about it :cry:

So at last I seem to be on the right medication and my appetite seems to have calmed down :happydance: and I am now motivated to lose this horrible weight. So today me and my OH started our new exercise regime. We went for a walk this morning for an hour :happydance: I was absolutely shattered. I was fit to collapse :rofl: but i feel great now and cant wait to go again in the morning. We are also going to watch what we eat. I have been on so many diets before that if i cut food out i know i will just crave it and binge on it :blush: so we decided that we will eat what we want but just not too much of it.
so every monday morning we are going to weigh ourselves and see how much we have lost. We also got the wii fit. didnt use it yet but we will. not sure if it is any good or not but sure we will see how it goes.
anyway thanks for reading and wish me luck :hugs::hugs:

also well done to all you girls who have lost so much weight :happydance: congratulations :hugs::hugs:

Hun I saw pics of you at the bnb meet on fb and you looked fab. well done. you should be soooo proud of yourself. I really hope i can do it too xx

Just a little update for myself really

Day no. 3 and still going well. My ankle is very sore from walking so took a different route today and got one of those ankle strap things. much better today. didnt have any coke since last sunday which is very good for me cos i was addicted to the stuff and i dont like diet coke so im being very good :happydance:

mmm coke i havent had coke for i think almost 10 weeks now....i so think that it should be advetised on he back how addiction may accour....well done hun keep it up xxx

he he they should have a warning on it shouldnt they!! I was drinking tonnes of it. I love it. I said I would have a can of it at the weekend maybe :blush: cos i really miss it so much :rofl: well done you staying off it for 10 weeks :happydance:

the weekend will come and u wont want it hun cus ul no in urself u dnt need it nor want it u just feel like u should xx

I hope so!! I was dying to have some with my dinner this evening. I suppose it was cos I was talking about it earlier :dohh: but I didnt have any in the house so had diluted lemon instead and dont want it anymore :happydance:

another update

Well its day 5 and its going really well :happydance: have been walking every day and am going again this morning. Looking forward to it. my eating is going really well too :happydance: I really hope i can keep this up. Nervous about weighing myself on Monday!!

Day 6

Went for my walk yesterday morning. Did well with eating too. Had a couple of red liquorce (sp?) sweets last night and a can of coke. I am so proud of myself cos I didnt enjoy the coke at all and had enough of the sweets after only a couple. Normally I would eat all the sweets and then have some chocolate :blush: really pleased with how its going. Was supposed to go for a walk again this morning but the weather is mental here. unbelievably windy and heavy rain. If it clears this evening will go then

:yipee: you are doing great hun :) glad the meds are calming your appettite, how you feeling with your pnd now? Better I hope :hugs:

xxx

I am feeling better thank you Mamafy :hugs::hugs: These ones seem to be doing the trick so fingers crossed xx

Best of luck hon! Will be reading your updates!!

:yipee::yipee: I lost 3lbs :yipee::yipee: I'm thrilled :happydance: going to go and get ready in a few minutes to go for a walk before it starts to rain. Yay im delighted with my weight loss :wohoo::wohoo:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->