Ok so we havn't exactly been trying...

Hope your feeling a bit better today hun.

Hey,

I know how you feel about telling people , I will have a mixed bag of reactions in my family, friends, colleagues and I will be terrified even though we have been married for more than a year, have our own house and mid twenties.

We are in month one of ntnp and excited but worried about how we could keep the secret for the time we are ttc, up to 13 weeks pg and then breaking the news!

x

its nice to know someone's in the same boat Raspberry :) I'm not pregnant but hopefully soon will be xxx

Yeah that's when we'd like to announce it as we are going away with inlaws to Spain at Xmas and wouldn't want to have to hide it at that point!

x

Yeah that's when we'd like to announce it as we are going away with inlaws to Spain at Xmas and wouldn't want to have to hide it at that point!

x

I know especially if they want you to have a drink etc, I'm getting worried about going down to my mums for a few weeks because I know she'll want me to have a glass or two of wine with dinner every night, I don't really want to drink even while I'm TTC never mind when I hopefully get pregnant, I'm thinking she may suss me out

:wacko:

Try the old detox/diet thingy, that's what I'm doing! I'm cutting down to just one small glass when I'd normally have half a bottle (not a regular occurrence anyways) , half a glass in the 2ww and I wont have any once I'm PG. TBH I am not actually fancying any atm. Oh and completely avoiding girls night out, I'm big on cocktails, my best friends he night I got the bar staff to make fruit juices look like cocktails no one even noticed.

x

Try the old detox/diet thingy, that's what I'm doing! I'm cutting down to just one small glass when I'd normally have half a bottle (not a regular occurrence anyways) , half a glass in the 2ww and I wont have any once I'm PG. TBH I am not actually fancying any atm. Oh and completely avoiding girls night out, I'm big on cocktails, my best friends he night I got the bar staff to make fruit juices look like cocktails no one even noticed.

x

aww that was good :flower:

I'm going out tomorrow night, I thought I may have 1 drink then that'll be it, I don't drink much ever really, only if I feel I have to because someone buys me a drink if we're out. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->