Ok, someone please give me the idiots guide!!

babynewbie

Reaction score
I thought i understood pretty well about OPKs but the more i use them, im finding theres more im confused about :wacko: :dohh: So someone please help me out here!

As i understand it, you get your lines leading up to a positive. When you get the definite positive it means you will ovulate in the next 24 hours or so (i think different brands state slightly different times) Correct so far yes?

What happens after the positive? Does the line fade gradually back to nothing again or does it just disappear completely after your surge??

:coffee:

That IS a great question! Idk. I guess I've personally only used them up until getting the positive and then quit! I'll have to follow this post to see what others have to say.

Im only wondering because yesterday i got an almost positive then tonight i did one and it seems lighter than yesterday. So im not sure if my tests are getting lighter meaning ive missed my surge, or if that isnt the case and the line should disappear afterwards, then ill put it down to doing the tests at different times of the day or stronger/weaker urine giving me a lighter test today.

Does any of that make sense LOL

Yes it makes sense! I've been testing since cd10 (now I'm on cd 15) and I've had varying darkness but nothing truly positive yet. And I've been doing them like 2-3 times a day! So I know I haven't missed anything yet, but it's really frustrating. It seems like I get the darkest lines around 1 pm.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->