Ok the truth....

katlin

Mom of 5
Reaction score
Ok so im going to tell you ladies the truth about why i dont test until 48hours after my af is late. Its really kinda emberrassing but also kind of funny.
So the first month we were trying to conceive i was soooo excited and it was that day my af was supposed to come and i had no symptoms. So i got my OH to drive me to the sobey but he didnt think it was to get a wee stick, I told him i wanted some bagel....:blush:
Anywho so i go in get my bagels and i get a pregnancy test feeling very smart with myself that hubby would never know if it was a bfn so i wouldnt have to see his face. I paid and asked the cashier were the bathroom is, i walk over thinking ive totally out smarted my hubby. Well i go in and sit down im peeing on the stick when he walks through the bathroom door. I stood up really fast not thinking about the fact that i was peeing. N of course it all runs into my pants. He looks at my and asks me what the hell im doing. I look at him and told him i was peeing on myself of course. He got this petrified nauseated look on his face, i swear he threw up in him mouth a bit.
He then saw the pregnancy test that i still had dangling in my hand :dohh: well he grabbed it and looked at it. I told him that it needed 2 more minutes. While all this is happening neither of us realized the door was still open a bit and someone closed it. So we waited for the test to marinate. Needless to say it was a negative. Hubby looked at me and told me i was a damn lunatic and that he want walking through the store with little miss pee pants.
I gotta say i felt worse then a closet eater, and more emberassed then someone in a fancy restruants were a big toot slips out.
So i did the walk of shame and my OH had a nice black garbage bag for me to sit on the whole way home. It seemed really smart at the time but it would have been a whole lot smarter had i locked the door.....:haha:

LOL! That is too funny! So why test 2 days late though?

awww poor you! I hope he doesnt still call you little miss pee pants, my boyfriend would never let me forget something like that!

I have a funny pee story, I had these OPK's that needed you to pee in a cup and then let it cool (ewwww) so i had my own pee cup (a glass from the kitchen) I knew which glass was mine... because it was kept in the bathroom offcourse!! we only have 1 bathroom and my boyfriend allways seemed to need to use the toilet, have a shower, do his hair whilst the pee was waiting to cool and make a big fuss about the cooling pee...... well youd think he would remember that the pee glass lived in the bathroom, but on night sleepy he went to the bathroom grabbed the glass and filled it with water, (the glass had been washed but it was still the pee glass all the same) so now i can tease him right back about the pee glass! :winkwink::winkwink:

So I had preg tests that you needed to pee in a cup. (well you didn't but it was a heck of alot eaiser to pee in a cup at 7am than to aim!!!) Well, I peed in one of those red plastic cups, set it on the top of the sink & dipped. Completely forget about it & went about my morning buisness. Well, maybe 20 minutes later i go back in, forget i took a test (it was negative) and figured hubby just got a drink & left it on the sink so I didn't even check to see if there was anything in the cup as the garbage can is directly under the edge of the sink and went "swipe" and shushed it into the garbage can....Wellllll, it was pretty filled with pee, which bounced off the edge of the garbage can, all over my socks. All over the bathroom rug, all over the cat, all over the hubby...Needless to say, we now check cups that are in the bathroom before we swipe them off the counter. And I also don't pee 2/3 of a cup & make sure I dump my pee before I leave!!!!

Your DH was pretty nervy walking into a public toilet! Lucky it was you in there LOL.

That's a hilariously embarrassing story, but I'm not sure what it has to do with waiting 48hours?

Haha I love everyone else's pee stories too.

we wait 48 hours so i dont get as antsy if theres a rule in place ill follow it so no more sneaking off to get "bagels" It helps keep me sane so i dont act so darn ********.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->