Ok We Have A Annoying Advert Thread, So What's Your Favourite Advert?? :)

JWandBump

Reaction score
I think mine is the evian one with all the babies on rollerblades :haha:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XQcVllWpwGs

I like the one with the babies on tshirts. Evian? Can't remember!

And of course anything by Guinness!

i like the one with the baby bombing about in a baby walker, cant remember what it was for though

I love the evian baby T-shirt advert! And the stroller one is great too, can't remember what it was for either.

Also finding it amusing how most the suggestions in this thread so far have been baby related advert, just shows we all have babies on the brain lol!

I like the Carling and 118 ads, but I may be biiased as my frend is in them :blush:

Ooooh, and the one where everything the guy touches turns to Skittles! I love it!

I like the Fosters ones, especially ..... FIT

OMG it kills me :rofl: :rofl:

I like the skittles one :lol:
Is it the Aldi ones aswell, where the kids are comparing the brands? Those are funny

This one
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R55e-uHQna0

I completly lost my drink through my nose the first time I saw it and laugh everytime since.
Even hubby peed himself laughing when I showd it to him and he doesnt laugh at anything on tv :)

the birds eye ads with the polar bear. LUV the bear. freaks my son out (hes 13yrs) :haha:

Gotta agree with Polo Princess, the 'FIT' one is brilliant, and budgie smugglers. My bf's fave is probably Smokeys with the kiddie in the darth vadar outfit, when it comes on it is the only time my bf goes into a silent trance for 30 seconds!

i dont like adverts..but my sister LOVES the jammy dodger one with the monkeys

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->