Okay everyone, so I need some help! Am I probably pregnant? please help!

reneee188195

Reaction score
Today is, March 27. I heard that ovulation time is about ten days after the last day of your cycle. The last day of my most recent cycle was March 7th. Ten days later (March, 17th) I did in fact have unprotected sex. I also read up that implantation bleeding occurs about 3-5 days after the unprotected sex. Four days after unprotected sex (March 21st) I experienced very light pinkish/brown spotting. And it was only for that day. About March 25th I started experiencing sore breasts, and still have them today. Every day I have cramps that feel like menstrual cramps but not NEAR as intense, and usually lasts for about thirty seconds or so. Usually I don't get cramps until the day before, or the day of my cycle. My period isn't due until about March 29, 30, or 31st. I feel like I'm making more stops to the bathroom, and that I'm kind of constipated. But I could just being paranoid, I don't know. Also, I had sex on March 24th, and bled just a little bit. Not much at all. Like a drop. I don't have anybody to talk to right now, seeing as how I'm only sixteen. So any advice or opinions on what you think is going on would be much appreciated, thank you so much! :flower:

hi reneee188195, you'd prob get more replies if you posted this in the ttc section, or the tww section.
good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->