Okay, HELP.

LaRockera

Reaction score
9DPO, had sex right on ovulation day. Since then:

-My body temp went up, and stayed up (from about 36.67 to 36.96)
-I've been having period-like cramps long before my AF is due (which is now in 5 days).
-I've been having intense mood swings long before AF is due.
-I got slightly spotty and oily skinned.
-Thin blue veins around nipples.
-One nipple seems oddly (grotesquely) larger than before.
-Stabbing behind uterus. stabbing/ pulling from belly button.
-Still a tiny beat of creamy cm that comes and goes.
-Light pressure/tension headaches a few days ago.
-Tingly, and often erect nipples. Today stabbing behind breasts. Generally sensitive (although not too achy) breasts.
-Yawning all day, can't concentrate, very lazy to do anything.
-VERY thirsty all day yesterday. Drank a well of water, which is very unusual for me, as I have to remind myself to drink water usually.
-Woke up in a panic and ran to the loo just in time for an one-off diarrhea attack. I haven't been since then but have been eating rice all day and drinking just black tea- still I feel engines working down there.
-Semi-hungry but not sure what to eat. Stomach's a bit upset as well. Other times it just feels 'heavy', as in heartburn, other times it makes the usual 'hungry' signs.

Now. The thing is, we went to a wedding on Sat, and I got dressed very lightly, and it was a bit chilly, and so I keep screaming at myself to shut up, and that it's probably a cold and I'm obsessed with symptoms and that I should leave alone already.

It's going to be 10dpo tomorrow. Shall I get a test, or shut up and wait?

:help: :help: :help: :help: :help:

I should, shouldn't I? I really feel as I'm kidding myself with desperate ambiguous interpretations.

Still...

Ugh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

maybe use a cheap test... I wanna know now!!

I know!!! :hissy:

I've made up my mind, actually. I'll give it a few days to see if AF's grand town crier (ie nasty, incessant, intolerable, piercing, horrible, hammering migraine) arrives as per our usual appointment. If it doesn't, I'll test on my estimated day of arrival.

If it does, at least it will give me the chance to use the following hilarious emoticon that I just discovered: :fool:

I know!!! :hissy:

I've made up my mind, actually. I'll give it a few days to see if AF's grand town crier (ie nasty, incessant, intolerable, piercing, horrible, hammering migraine) arrives as per our usual appointment. If it doesn't, I'll test on my estimated day of arrival.

If it does, at least it will give me the chance to use the following hilarious emoticon that I just discovered: :fool:

Hahah! That's great!

I agree, I would wait a few more days as well. I'm going to wait and see if the hag shows... better not... lol

Good Luck hun... I hope to hear some good news soon ;)

You're all so wonderful. And yes, I'll follow your advice and wait. 10dpo today, and I kind of feel I experience premenstrual symptoms? We'll see.

I really hope this is your month, too ladies. You all deserve it, being so supportive and wonderful.

:dust:

You're all so wonderful. And yes, I'll follow your advice and wait. 10dpo today, and I kind of feel I experience premenstrual symptoms? We'll see.

I really hope this is your month, too ladies. You all deserve it, being so supportive and wonderful.

AWW I just want to hugs you :hug:

AFM : The :witch: is around the corner.....I woke up feeling my normal AF backache and shoulder ache, Cramping off and on and the sore throat and my temp took a nose dive this morning too. So on to month 2 of TTC baby #4 for Hubby and I....Hopefully June will be our month.

AWW I just want to hugs you :hug:

AFM : The :witch: is around the corner.....I woke up feeling my normal AF backache and shoulder ache, Cramping off and on and the sore throat and my temp took a nose dive this morning too. So on to month 2 of TTC baby #4 for Hubby and I....Hopefully June will be our month.

Well, you need to wait and see first... Until AF is there you can't know for sure.

But if she does dare to show her face, June sounds like a great month for her to be sent on holidays. :af:

And some super-duper tight :hug:for you!!!

(I think I'm going to embed :dust: in my signature. It's a heartfelt wish for everyone in here!)

goooodlucckkkkk!!!! I'm feeling alot like u are, i'm 11dpo today.

Right. I'm pretty sure :witch: is just around the corner, making a big fat :fool:of me as we speak.

Ok, I'll admit I succumbed to temptation :blush: and used an OPK to see if I get a :bfp:there (I've read it may work). It came back a :bfn: , and although I read OPK may only detect pregnancy after 12dpo, and I'm just 10dpo today, I'm pretty sure that was an accurate reading.

How do I know? Well, I could kill someone today - OH aside, who came and :hugs::hugs::hugs: so much to calm me down. I'm being my usual :gun::ignore::trouble::grr: pro AF self, and have a couple of under-surface zits emerging bit by bit as well- tomorrow the town crier (migraine) will hammer my head, and that will teach me to try and decipher symptoms next time.

LOL

I truly, deeply, wholeheartedly wish everybody else the very very very very very best of luck this month though :happydance:

See, I'm all swings... :wacko:

Right. I'm pretty sure :witch: is just around the corner, making a big fat :fool:of me as we speak.

Ok, I'll admit I succumbed to temptation :blush: and used an OPK to see if I get a :bfp:there (I've read it may work). It came back a :bfn: , and although I read OPK may only detect pregnancy after 12dpo, and I'm just 10dpo today, I'm pretty sure that was an accurate reading.

How do I know? Well, I could kill someone today - OH aside, who came and :hugs::hugs::hugs: so much to calm me down. I'm being my usual :gun::ignore::trouble::grr: pro AF self, and have a couple of under-surface zits emerging bit by bit as well- tomorrow the town crier (migraine) will hammer my head, and that will teach me to try and decipher symptoms next time.

LOL
I truly, deeply, wholeheartedly wish everybody else the very very very very very best of luck this month though :happydance:

OH MY GOSH!!!! I feel the same way I am all curled up on my couch now for the afternoon and am cramping to the point that I feel sick and my body just hurts so bad right now:cry:
I took some Tylenol cuz I can't have Motrin or Asprin products,cuz they will make my stomach bleed........So I get the good stuff,Tylenol now and when I get to the point when I cramp and can't walk I get to take Loratab (liquid vicodin) !!!
Okay so I am going to just watch TV with my hubby and rest....I hope all are doing well and sending TONS of :babydust: us all for the up coming month that we all get our BFP's soon:hugs:

HUGH :hug: to you sweetie

Update on me: I started spotting (light pink) tonight and am cramping like crazy that I am nauseous and feel like I am going to puke:sick: I am also having hot flashes . :witch: is due tomorrow(Sunday) SOOOO anywooo I will be back on tomorrow...I'm off to bed:sleep:

LOL

OH MY GOSH!!!! I feel the same way I am all curled up on my couch now for the afternoon and am cramping to the point that I feel sick and my body just hurts so bad right now:cry:
I took some Tylenol cuz I can't have Motrin or Asprin products,cuz they will make my stomach bleed........So I get the good stuff,Tylenol now and when I get to the point when I cramp and can't walk I get to take Loratab (liquid vicodin) !!!
Okay so I am going to just watch TV with my hubby and rest....I hope all are doing well and sending TONS of :babydust: us all for the up coming month that we all get our BFP's soon:hugs:

Update on me: I started spotting (light pink) tonight and am cramping like crazy that I am nauseous and feel like I am going to puke:sick: I am also having hot flashes . :witch: is due tomorrow(Sunday) SOOOO anywooo I will be back on tomorrow...I'm off to bed:sleep:

I hope you're feeling better today!

The big, fat, ugly, loud town crier woke me up today - I know SHE's on the way :growlmad:

But I'm trying to be positive. I'm thinking that at least I'll be able to have a :beer: with my peers before I go back home for my :wedding: in July, and that my poor OH won't have to carry all the luggage by himself. My mum also told me not to get upset, because I really wouldn't want to be :sick: and want the :loo: constantly during the wedding, so all these arguments made me feel kind of beeter :winkwink:

And of course... more :sex: is on the way :happydance:

PS. My head is about to explode...

LOL

I hope you're feeling better today!

The big, fat, ugly, loud town crier woke me up today - I know SHE's on the way :growlmad:

But I'm trying to be positive. I'm thinking that at least I'll be able to have a :beer: with my peers before I go back home for my :wedding: in July, and that my poor OH won't have to carry all the luggage by himself. My mum also told me not to get upset, because I really wouldn't want to be :sick: and want the :loo: constantly during the wedding, so all these arguments made me feel kind of beeter :winkwink:

And of course... more :sex: is on the way :happydance:

PS. My head is about to explode...

AWw Sweetie HUGH :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs: coming your way!!!!! Everything will be okay and happen for us all when it's suppose too:hug:
I can't wait to hear about your wedding,that is SOOOO exciting:happydance::happydance:

AFM: I went to bed with spotting last night and woke up with the :witch: this morning....On to June for me!!! And as you said at least we can have a beer or drink tonight with our hubby's and friends!! I had a awful scare last night with my best buddy/like a sister to me(she is 9 weeks Preggo and it's their first baby) she was having really bad shooting pains in her back and feeling cramping....it got to the point where she was having trouble walking and was in tears and I told her she better go to the hospital...it is better to be safe then sorry. So i gave her some Sweats to put on so she coule be more comfortable cuz she had jeans on and her DH drove her to the ER.........Happy to report that everything is good with baby and mother and the doctor's said that she was dehydrated and needs to rest more cuz she is always up on her feet doing something or going some where.

So was this your first month TTC? Is this going to be your #1. Bless, may it happen super fast for you!

June will be the third month I'll be trying, but on April and May we only had sex once during my ovulation days. From June onwards we'll be :sex: more LOL That said, neither of us are the every day type, but I've read that every day sex is not a panacea to conceive anyway, and that it's ok to have sex three or four times on the ovulation week.

AF will come tomorrow or on Tuesday for me. I've decided I'll try and not pay attention to symptoms the following month, see what happens LOL
:hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->