Okay....I feel crazy....

Bella1185

Reaction score
Any second time moms or people further along here? :haha: or just anybody with some insight? :flower: any input welcome!

I’m about 12.5 weeks - and The last few nights when I stretch out in bed and lay on my stomach I’ve been feeling a little flipping/popping sensation very low on my abdomen. Now when I felt the same thing at 15 weeks with DD I was SURE it was her moving and I was right! I’m pretty in tune with my body overall and know it’s not gas or twinges or anything like that, it only lasts for a few seconds and feels just like a little fish spinning around in there...like a small baby moving! BUT didn’t think that was possible this early??! :dohh:

Anyone have any idea? :flower:

Any second time moms or people further along here? :haha: or just anybody with some insight? :flower: any input welcome!

I’m about 12.5 weeks - and The last few nights when I stretch out in bed and lay on my stomach I’ve been feeling a little flipping/popping sensation very low on my abdomen. Now when I felt the same thing at 15 weeks with DD I was SURE it was her moving and I was right! I’m pretty in tune with my body overall and know it’s not gas or twinges or anything like that, it only lasts for a few seconds and feels just like a little fish spinning around in there...like a small baby moving! BUT didn’t think that was possible this early??! :dohh:

Anyone have any idea? :flower:
Probably baby, I felt my first around your stage, 2nd around 16 weeks and 3rd at about 20. T

I was so sure I felt my 2nd baby around 15 weeks so it's possible, definitely not constant but when laying still in bed it was like tiny little flutters. So I think it is possible.

I am 90% Sure I am feeling my baby roll around once in awhile as well. I am 13 weeks 5 days with baby #3 so I say it is possible. Especially if in tune with your body!

Thank you all! I just got the genetic results back and all is well and also - it’s a boy! So maybe he’s just SUPER active and making himself known early!

Thanks again!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->