Okay need help/advice!!

Weffie

Reaction score
I'm WTT as I've got a lot on my plate at the moment. However a few weeks ago I suspected I was pregnant even though I am on the pill. Attached is my test result. It looks like the start of a BFP, but the next day I did another test with FMU and it was negative. Both tests were FRER. (NOTE: The second test was done New Years morning after a night of drinking.)

Anyways here's the point of the thread: Even though I got the negative after the positive, I seem to be having weird body changes/occurances. I've got really bad pain under my ribs and lower back, I always get headaches, I've stopped eating as much, I'm exhausted, emotional to no end, and nausea, extremely nausea.... and very sore boobs :(

I don't know what to do?

P.S Yesterday one of my fiancee's relatives asked me if I was pregnant. @_@

Attachments

• Picture 8191.JPG
    Picture 8191.JPG
    6.7 KB · Views: 16
  • Picture 819.jpg
    Picture 819.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 16
  • Picture 821.jpg
    Picture 821.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 16
Hm, could be anything to be honest. It might be a beginning pregnancy that the second test just failed to detect (though if you test again now it should really show up). But it might also be some hormonal irregularity that might have affected the first test and caused your symptoms. OR you might have misinterpreted the first test (evaporation line?) and now have placebo symptoms because you think you're pregnant. Only way to be sure is to go and get a blood test done. That way they can also check out your symptoms if you're not in fact pregnant.
Just as a side note: If you might keep the baby if there is one then I'd definitely stay off the drink untill you know for sure, just in case. And taking folic acid (£2ish from tesco) wouldn't hurt either. Of course if you're sure you'd have a termination then there's no point but otherwise I think it's better to be safe than sorry.

Also the pill can create "pregnancy" simptoms,

PS: Just re-read your post. Are the pictures of both tests? Because I agree with Lozzy, all the pictures look definitely negative to me too...

It looks like evaps to me - I can see a line of sorts, but theres no colour to it. I would test again tomorrow with FMU. Have you had your period on your 7 day break?

Perhaps you are just picking up on symptoms because you think that you might be pregnant, and so noticing things more? For example right now I have sore boobs and nausea but that is just me feeling a bit hormonal and under the weather. If you are worried and stressed because you have a lot on, that is likely to make you feel a bit sick.

I hope everything works out and you feel better soon! Prob worth another test though, just to put your mind at rest? :hugs:

I dont even have to enlarge those bad boys to see a line, I would go to the doctors and get bloods if you are really unsure, maybe its the hormone changes in your body from the pill or maybe it is a early bfp.

If in doubt, take another test, a clearblue digi will spell it out for you, nice and easy!

I see a line too. I would do another test if I were you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->