Okay...now I'm even more confused :(

Liz5178

Reaction score
I thought I ovulated on cd 8 as I had the low right side cramping all day long (I"ve always gotten cramps while ovulating - it's not sharp pains, but it's like a dull ache that last all day), even though it was early in my cycle, there is no mistaking those cramps....but I've still been taking my opk's everyday, just in case I was wrong - well today I got a positive on the OPK, more cramping on my right side (although, not as intense as the day 8 cramps) and lots of ewcm....could I be ovulating twice? and if not, what coudl have caused that cramping 7 days ago?? Do you think I need to be concerned?

Good luck to you! Have you taken a hpt just incase?

well no, it's only 6 or 7 dpo today, so I don't usually take them that early - do you think I should?....but I think I'm more concerned with the fact that if today is actually ovulation then were those cramps I was having on cd 8 cause for concern?

thank you for your input :)

You may have ovulated twice..lol..Or i have read that ovarian cysts can cause pain like that and can give + opk's :) I have had them in the past and i keep getting +'s on my left over opk's so i hope that's not the case!

Good Luck!! :D

I actually had loads of bloodwork done (but that was 3 years ago, I don't know if it can progress in that time) at my gyn and one of the things I was checked for was PCOS, which I didn't have....so hope it's not a cyst....who knows, I guess it's nothing to worry about (that is easier said than done for me though - I have HORRIBLE health anxiety)...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->