Okay, TMI so apologies, thoughts please?

blueskai

Reaction score
Me and OH are currently using withdrawal as BC, pretty silly really seeing as we don't actually want kids just now at all, but I'm a bit concerned.

We had sex last night, and OH pulled out when he finished (he knows EXACTLY when it's gonna happen) but after he had finished outside of me, he went back inside me and we carried on. Now I wasn't aware of this happening, because of the position we were in :blush: and what was going on inbetween all this :blush: it was only afterwards when I noticed the "mess" that I realised what happened.

So, when I went the loo this morning I had very light pink spotting :shrug: please does anybody know what that would mean? I'm certainly not due on yet, and if it is my period then it's flipping a week early. I'm just confused, so any thoughts would be appreciated.

Thanks girlies
xo

I think the spotting would be too early to have anything to do with a pregnancy, maybe its just the sex that caused the spotting? I wouldn't have thought its anything to worry about. You can get ovulation spotting, and you can get implantation spotting - but implantation occurs at least a few days after doing the deed. I think you will be fine.

Hope this put your mind at ease a little xx

Phew! Yes it does :) Can you tell I have no clue about these things :haha:

Thank you. I have been meaning and meaning to get the pill again, but I just haven't had the chance with work!

xo

I would agree and say that it sounds like the way that you were having sex can sometimes cause that to happen, eg rough tearing or being too deep. I would recommend getting the pill though if you don't want kids - even if he finishes out of you, precum can get you pregnant xx

Thanks hun. Yeah, I know that it can happen that way, and it is something I'm paranoid about. I really need to get round to it!!!

xo

Any spotting a day after sex is mostly from the rough sex, unless you are in the 6DPO - 10DPO time range. Around those days there are chances that you could have implantation bleeding, but if you "withdrew" during your peak fertile days, you shouldn't worry about the spotting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->