Okie Dokie! ...who is due within the next couple of weeks?!

NikkiV87

Reaction score
Thought itd be nice to unite with fellow ladies due within the next couple of weeks!

Im due Saturday March 16 but hoping she comes before then ha-ha. I made a little bet with the OH of when she'll arrive, he chose March 18 while i chose March 13.

This is my first pregnancy and i dont know squat of what to expect or look out for in the next week or so. Lol

Been feeling mostly fine altho finding it really hard to fall asleep now! I dunno if i just cant get comfy or the gettin up every 5 mins to pee or if im thinkin too much? Who knows! I do have an appt on Monday and my doctor said she'll do a sweep if i am dilated. If she does, i hope it does something for me!

How are you guys doing??? Getting as impatient as i am? Lol

I am due Friday the 22nd.
Most people keep sayin they think im guna go early, I dont know tho nothin yet.
Anyways jus gotta finish up my last week of work im done on the 16th, so anytime after that is jus fine, although im yet to pack my hospital bag.

Wife is due Thursday 21st - we thought she would be early as having braxton hicks most days all day but who knows. I thought for a long time it would be this weekend :) she's very fed up and uncomfortable and I'm very impatient to meet baby now

Due on 22nd. So ready now. Fed up of all these braxton hicks, period pains and backache.

I'm due Sunday the 24th march this is my 3rd baby.

I've been loosing my plug for just over a week,and last night after going shopping I was having painful but irregular contractions,I was certain that it was labour but nothing came of them :( going to do lots of walking today to see if I can get them to come back

I'm due Monday 25th. Reallly fed up now :( Have a really horrible pain in between my legs that wont go. Still think she will be late though x

Me! I'm due 15th March (my ticker is one day off). I have been having loads of BH but they haven't led to anything and I don't have any signs of going early. I'm trying not to be too impatient and just enjoy these last few weeks. I have booked an acupuncture session for if I reach 40+3 though as I really want to avoid induction.

Everyone who Is having lots of BH - are they all day some days? Like every 5mins for hours and hours?

Hi all!

I'm due next Thursday (or the following Monday depending on who you ask!). But this little man will be here within the next two weeks for sure as I'll have to be induced if I go too far over.

No sign of baby at all. No plug or regular contractions, just lots of Braxton Hicks and a few aches in the groin area in the evenings. My daughter was 11 days early so I've never been this pregnant before! I'm still loving being pregnant, but I am looking forward to meeting our son!

Any day now and our lives could change forever! Exciting!

I'm due 21st.

Lost lots of plug, loads of pressure down below, regular Braxton hicks, cramps, diarrhoea every day.... But no baby! Got a sweep on Monday so we'll see if I'm at least dilated some.

Last pregnancy I had no signs whatsoever and went into labour at 39+5 with a high, posterior, closed cervix... So we'll see this time if I get a shorter labour because of all the cramps etc.

Due on the 28th. FEEL LIKE CRAP!!!!!

Sorry just had to get that out. I feel house bound because I'm so big I can hardly walk - this is our 3rd baby, can't wait to meet her.

Loads of BH's and I think I have actually had the odd real contraction, like once every couple of days, nothing to get excited about :(

Piles have made a comeback(!) - this is definitely a sign for me that baby is ready...

Good luck to us all girls, can't wait to read our updates xxxx

Due on 25th!

Not had BH's or any signs yet, think baby is going to be stubborn! Hubby thinks baby will be here earlier, I'm not so sure.

Got a stinking cold to deal with at the moment :(

I am due tomorrow but no signs of anything happening yet apart from few pains last night about ten minutes apart that stopped when i went to bed :( Just really want to meet her now!!

I'm due on the 16th and so far no BH. Babys head was 3/5 palpable at my last appointment and my bump is much lower but I'm certain she'll arrive late. A meal out is planned on the 23rd for my brothers birthday so you can almost guarantee it will happen then!

I'm due on the 18th :) can't wait for bubba to arrive! Definitely ready for him to make an appearance now. Where I used to love getting into my comfy bed, I now dread it because it's so uncomfortable to sleep in any position. But I'm too tired to stay up past 10pm! :p

I'm due the 16th as well!! Had some pains last night after an active day but unsure if they were contractions or gas .. Turned into nothing anyways as they went away when I went to sleep!!

I'm due on 15th, so lo will be here by Easter one way or another. Isn't it exciting dealing in days not weeks/ months now?! I have had no sign whatsoever that lo is on the way and don't even think bump has dropped. Sweep booked for 40+4, let's hope that does the trick, will be induced at 40+10 if not. Can't wait to meet him/her, and get rid of the balloon feet and back pain! Good luck everyone :flower:

For all of us ladies with no signs yet, with my first I was checked at 8pm and told that baby was a long way from coming. At 11pm my waters broke and my contractions started at 3 and 4 mins apart, and she arrived a few hours later! I had no signs or cramps or anything! So who knows!!

due today...and after two failed sweeps if i dont have her by monday i will be attempting my third sweep.the doctors are starting to talk induction and was asking if i wanted to set up an induction date for this coming week but i declined i just want to do everything possible to avoid induction i have tried everything under the sun to get labor going but i just think she may not be quite ready so i will be waiting for her :) the sweeps have made me progress though i went from 2cm 80% to 3cm 90% and now im probly about a 4.i feel like labor is right around the corner i just hope this third sweeps the charm! lol

I'm due on the 18th (tickers wrong!) and have had loads of BH but nothing else really...woke up a couple of times in the night with pains but think that was from having such a full bladder!!! I've been wearing thin panty liners for the last week or so as had loads of fluid (discharge/wee/fluid who knows!!!!? TMI) but no plug as far as I can tell- just want things to get started now as really struggling with a toddler as well!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->