Okie Dokie! ...who is due within the next couple of weeks?!

I've started eviction techniques too as also struggling with my toddler. Can't be bothered to do much as it hurts to get up, hurts to sit down, hurts to walk... Bla bla bla!

I am due on the 15th. Getting slower as the days go by. Very excited to meet LO, but no signs yet. :kiss:

I'm due April 1st & this baby is giving no hints about when it would to come out lol Don't think I'm having many braxton hicks at the mo & havebt had any of the other signs yet Just playing the waiting game :)

Im due on the 18th too! Nothing to report yet as far as I can tell - lots of braxton hicks, but they're not at all painful, so never anything close to a contraction as yet. Getting pretty impatient as I feel like everyone is waiting for me to pop at any second! I am hoping to have a sweep on Monday (mw said she'd do it if she can) so I guess I might be one of the lucky ones who that works for, but I'm not expecting so!

Only real complaint is sleep (or lack of) - can't get comfy, pee a lot, wake up and mind goes into overdrive. The usual, it sounds like from reading all your posts!

Im due the 7th April.

Not really have signs or anything apart from discharge from now and then. Currently fighting of UTI :( would like to think she'd come few days early and not late but we will never know lol we boucing like a mad woman on my ball lol baby has been head down since my 20 week scan and was 1/5th engaged at my last app so im hoping to have progress little further. xxx

Is anyone else getting the constant phone calls and texts asking if baby has arrived yet? I think oh grandma calls me everyday now to see how I'm doing.. I just keep telling her I feel fine and we will be sure to call her lol

Haha it's annoying isn't it (but kind of funny). I mean, don't these people realise we'll tell them as soon as baby arrives?! My DH had a text from his brother this morning asking if she had arrived yet. If it were a distant relative, fair enough, but doesn't he think we'd tell him straight away that he's an uncle?!

Due on the 24th ::wave:

I'm due on the 19th. Constant braxton hicks and going #2 every day these days. I'm so exhausted and I just want to have this baby! DS 1 was 11 days overdue and I'm afraid this one will be overdue too. I'm miserable at work and have already decided to work up until i have him (I work at the hospital I'm set to give birth). I am so anxious to meet my little man!!

My original due date is the 22cnd march so 38+2 today, but dating scan puts me at 5th april. So who knows! Hopefully not the latter, i want to meet baby soon please!

Is anyone else getting the constant phone calls and texts asking if baby has arrived yet? I think oh grandma calls me everyday now to see how I'm doing.. I just keep telling her I feel fine and we will be sure to call her lol

Yes!!! My MIL is getting to be quite annoying. I'm due on Tuesday and she's already asking me when they're going to be discussing induction (I just told her hopefully no time soon!)...:wacko: Fortunately, she's leaving for Cuba on Wednesday so I can gestate in peace for the last few days haha.

lucky you!! I'm so afraid that half of oh's family will show up at the hospital when i'm in labour instead of waiting until I've had the baby..I get they are all excited but I really want to do this in peace...Its funny because I am super close to my family but they have never been clingy or needy..they give me my space and don't intrude we get a long so well and never have drama..oh's family is very over bearing and so involved so it turns me off a bit they also have a lot of drama in their family and I think thats from being too involved..I love that they are so caring but I like my privacy too...

Wow there are so many of us!

For the last few days ive been getting what i think are braxton hicks but some are painful? Would those be contactions then? Ill get them a least a few times a day but more so if im active doing something.

Whenever i walk for more than 10-15 minutes, ill get the painful ones as well where id either have to really slow down walking or stop completely but they do eventually go away.

My MIL is becoming very overbearing. Calling wanting to do lunches or go shopping. Went with her today and shes telling me how shell sleepover or come over and cook for us. I understand shes just trying to help but its wayyyyy too much! I told her i wanna see how i cope with things first and if i need help, ill ask her. Hopefully she steers clear a bit lol

Keep u guys posted on how monday goes! I wanna read how everyone elses appts go on monday as well!

So excited to start hearing stories of our babies arriving though! Ahhh!

I get those pains to nikki..I have no clue if they are contractions or just muscle and ligamnet pain from carrying the bump :shrug: I'll keep you posted on my appt monday..I have a sweep..maybe it will get things moving!!

I'm due on the 18th (tickers wrong!) and have had loads of BH but nothing else really...woke up a couple of times in the night with pains but think that was from having such a full bladder!!! I've been wearing thin panty liners for the last week or so as had loads of fluid (discharge/wee/fluid who knows!!!!? TMI) but no plug as far as I can tell- just want things to get started now as really struggling with a toddler as well!

I'm due on the 16th and totally feel your pain...my little boy is 19 months and has BUNDLES of energy! It's too much for me now, looking forward to having baby, DH on paternity leave and getting my body back :) hopefully it won't be too much longer now.

Wondering when he'll arrive as DS was bang on his due date but I've been having period type cramps all week and been losing bits of plug so hoping things are getting started...not today though hopefully as have a nice mother's day planned :)

Not much going on here.

I got the 'any twinges' from MIL at the start of March and I was exploding in my mind! Just because its March, I'm due 24th for goodness sake AND last time DD was due 24th Oct and was a week late. We had to stay at MIL's last time as FIL ended up in hospital and she wasn't too bad, a few twinge questions but I just kept saying no - even when I did, had them for 4 days! We only told her on the day because we were going to do a hospital visit and my waters started leaking so I couldn't go as I just constantly looked like I wet myself!

Mil has done my head in the entire pregnancy! I've been told by her I'm not allowed out alone..tut as if!!

At least it's family asking if there's been any twinges, the only person who has bothered me is my extremely nosey neighbour (2 doors down) who rung my DH at work on his mobile at the end of FEB (due 16th March) and then my house when she saw my mum's car outside my house last week. The numbers were given ages ago for emergencies only and she has got me so cross as she is such a busybody and just wants to be the one to tell our other neighbours. She said she has a present for baby but I don't want a present from her as it just feels like it's way into our business rather than a thoughtful gift. As you can tell this is not the first time she has bothered me!

lol Im like concern that once i have this baby the FOB mum/family will try and keep asking if i need help or i can come down to their's and such. Im not with the FOB but im happy that his side are getting involved but i feel like they might get to involved unlike my mum and the rest of the family. I would prefer to go things on my own that people sticking their noses in and just let me get on with it unless im struggling and then ask for the help... My mum gets this as ive told her i would prefer to be the one doing it all myself with being constantly asked if they can babysit or help out etc... I dont mind his mum driving me up to hospital when i go into labor as my dad is a fusssy booger about his car space lol. So she'll have to come get me and Ryan then go and pick my mum up i just hope they offer to drop my mum off again depending or how the laboring it going and when ive gave birth etc.

Im still getting some back pains here and there on my right guessing it due to this UTI i have not sure how long the antiboitics are meant to take effect. They do help ease pain for a little bit and then it comes back again was going to call the hospital for adivce but the pain all went away. So far ive gone an hour without pain. So padded 20 mins its been coming and going again grrr. im keeps notes so i can let my midwife know whats going on . keeping an eye on it and timing them but my mum thinks its just cause i have an infection. If it get worse i was to go into hospital so ill keep a eye on it for the time being.. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->