Okie Dokie! ...who is due within the next couple of weeks?!

Are you ladies having tonnes of braxton hicks? Like hours on end every 10-15mins? Wife has had them for the last 2 weeks and she's getting so fed up of wondering "is this it"

Are you ladies having tonnes of braxton hicks? Like hours on end every 10-15mins? Wife has had them for the last 2 weeks and she's getting so fed up of wondering "is this it"

I did with my first pregnancy,I remember going to the hospital to be monitored and the midwife asked if I was feeling the "tightenings" and asking if it was painful-they thought I was in labour I was having so many but whilst they were really uncomfy they weren't that painful. I didn't have my baby until I was 42+1 (induced).

I havent experienced that many Braxton hicks compared to my first

Bec27 that is very strange!!

And looks like our children will be similar ages :) I also want to just stop being pregnant now, really struggling. I keep getting twinges too, and even though I told myself off for looking for every sign and symptom this morning a bit of red paper floated past in my bath and I thought it was my show :rofl:

Oh Braxton hicks, I thought I had loads last time around but yes this time I get 3 or 4 an hour even if I'm sitting still, and they are painful too not just uncomfortable.

It happens to me all the time. I've even had periods where they get to be every 5 minutes for an hour or two. I know it's not the real thing though because I can still walk and talk through the contractions and they don't increase in frequency or intensity.

It happens to me all the time. I've even had periods where they get to be every 5 minutes for an hour or two. I know it's not the real thing though because I can still walk and talk through the contractions and they don't increase in frequency or intensity.

Same here! Wife's been having them fairly solidly for 2 weeks now - they peak at 3-5mins apart for several hours then stop and start again - was hoping it might mean he is coming soon but now we have no idea

Only just see this thread :)
EDD Next monday :wohoo:

Sharnw your pic is cute!

I'd like to have some sort of bh I feel a bit in limbo at the moment!

So had my checkup and sweep this morning...

Good news - I am 2cm dilated, whoo hoo!
Bad news - cervix is still high and firm.

Got another one booked for next week, they reckon I should deliver next week hopefully :)

Soo, an update from me. My waters broke this morning at 3.30, no contractions yet. Haven't slept since and got through 15 maternity pads in 8hours :wacko: Excited but don't want to be induced tomorrow - come on baby g! Gl everyone :flower:

Good luck! Hoping those contractions kick in soon.

Ahhh how exciting! Good luck! Cant wait for the update :)

Soo, an update from me. My waters broke this morning at 3.30, no contractions yet. Haven't slept since and got through 15 maternity pads in 8hours :wacko: Excited but don't want to be induced tomorrow - come on baby g! Gl everyone :flower:

Good luck :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->