Old Incompetent Cervixes who have had baby.....Shanny here

shanny

mother of 4 and an angel
Reaction score
Looking for others who have had their babies to say Hi and update ...........do read through IC strand sometimes but seems wrong to always be banging on about my baby......................

Anyway hope you are all well xx

Hi shabby
What a great idea!! I'll certainly visit, like you id always feel uneasy to post to much about my baby, I remember only too well the worry of ic, so don't want to be insensitive to those ladies by going on about night feeds and nappies etc!

cant wait to catch up with everyone, the ic thread helped me through my pregnancy and now there's a big hole where you ladies were, lol!

So, baby talk, my little lady is good, shes four months now, its currently 1.30am and doing the night feed, something which she gave up a couple of weeks ago and gave me a taster of what a whole nights sleep felt like! But nope, she's slipped back to her old ways again. I often have a read through here at this time with a nice cup of tea, makes getting up in the night a bit more bearable.

How are you doing shanny?

sorry shanny, damn autocorrect on this phone, changed your name to shabby, which im sure you're not, lol!

i am ok - also visit when feeding

baby is good but he has a cold and has been up more frequently the last few nights he does go back to sleep quickly

need to work on bedtime routine soon to move towards a full nights sleep hopefully he is more predictable during the day

i am trying to get in shape as i have a big birthday party at xmas - 1st (very short run) yesterday and am following slimming world too you can eat a lot when you are feeding

first few weeks were hard as my other kids were at home its a lot easier now they are back at school i sometimes get a nap

wont be long before the whole food thing starts for you................it goes so quick ......except at night !!1

i hope others find us...................still see twinkle and shelby posting the odd thing here and there

hello ladies
just pooping in. great idea Shanny. glad to read babies and mommys doing well. Diego is 4 months old now, waking up every 2 to 3 hours. its a little hard with having to work full time, but I manage... :)
he just makes me so happy! all the bed rest was so worth it. feel like my body is still recuperating from being in bed for so long.
anyway is 2:30 am here, and he is sleeping now so will try to sleep.
hugs xx

Shanny. I'm also trying to establish a bedtime routine. I find bath, bottle and bed at about 8pm is working and she's good until about 1am when she feeds, she settles down well after but has started waking again at 5am for milk and then decides it morning. I'm trying to wean her out of her Moses basket which she loves, so have put it in her cot in her room and then in a few days will just put her in her cot. I noticed this morning though she was quite chilly, she had a grobag on but her hands arms and face were cold, so perhaps that's why she's waking?

I'm really enjoying having her, the smiles and cooing more than make up for the stressful pregnancy. Seeing my son with her too just melts my heart, it feels so wonderful, my family is complete.

TLM21 glad to hear your little man is good, doesn't the time fly, unlike when we were pregnant and it dragged!

Hi girls, I'm here too :wave:

Ruben is so big now, it really does go fast :(

I definitely won't be having anymore, but when I look at him I really feel broody! It's mad really given how stressed I was during his pregnancy (well all my pregnancies) with the cervix thing and also having polyhydramnios as well! Whilst I was pg I was absolutely sure I'd never want to do it again and here I am seven months down the line feeling like I could, but I won't! :haha:

Now we've got this thread to chat about the babies, I'll upload some pictures of him. Like you girls I feel a bit uncomfortable banging on about how great he is, while I know other are having a rough time in their pregnancies.

lovely to hear everyones news -- pictures yes please need to take some!!

Hey ladies great idea for another thread. My lil men are 4 months now and so interactive they smile and babble at each other now trying to hold hands.I'm so in love

ladies is it normal that Diego wakes up every 2 hours to feed at nite? I'm.breastfeeding only. I have tried to have a routine, but sometimes find myself struggling with him to fall asleep at around 9 ish. by the way, love being a mom!

again shanny and cw happy to.see everything is going great a
day and baby time is flying, so crazy when I look back and think about the stress level we were under, but it was so worth,it! glad to.read everything is well.
xx

cw - I think mine was cold last night he kept waking too

tlm - has he always done the same at night?
what does he do during day

babies are all so different

having a well early night tonight need some zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzs
= not sure I could cope with full time working ever again............

Hello ladies! I love this thread.. im so excited to be writing on it. such a good idea!!

Nice to see ur all doing well!

Shanny, alfies got a cold too. hes had it for two weeks now. iv took him to rhe doctors a few times just to make sure it hasnt gone on to his chest but hes fine up to now. hes sneezing that much his little nose bleeds :( bless him.

Cw i find alfie wakes more when hes cold. i put him a babygrow on and a fleecey sleepsuit on top then 2blankets which seems to keep him at the right temp :) i need to take alfie out of the moses basket soon but scared its going to disrupt his sleeping pattern as hes doing so well!
Some days he will have a last feed at 8 and i wont here nothing from him until 6. Then other nights he will feed at 8pm then wake at 3am then 7am (wer currently on this routine)
How much does your little lady weigh now?

Baby maybe i canr beleive ruben is 7months old! Time has flown by. i can remember reading your pregnancy journal with him!

tlM, I think breastfed babies do feed more often. I breastfed Annabelle for the first 7 weeks and she definitely fed more often. Well done for feeding him for four months, its not easy. Twinkle, Annabelle weighed 12lb 2oz when I had her weighed 2 weeks ago.whats alfie weigh?That's amazing alfie can sleep that long!
So tonight have her really wrapped cosy, she's just having her 1am feed and feels nice and warm.
Its lovely to see everyone again xxx

shanny he has been feeding every 2-3 hours since birth. he does the same during the day pretty much.
sometimes he has gone for a four hour stretch!
I've heard people said that breastfed babies get up often, like cw said, but I wanted to make sure the 2 hot waking was ok.
I on the contrary, find that if he is too hot, he wakes up more often here we've been having record breaking temperatures. hopefully I can get AC unit
xx

up feeding............. just heard the milkman bring my milK ........................nice to hear more updates

TLM he will get there you are doing a fab job

twinkle alfie is doing great

its weigh day for me - diet - do gonna weigh reg too

Hi all I'm still here. Sophie and Emily will be a month old next week and are hard work but lush! They are normally feeding every 3-4 hours so at night's when they manage midnight, 4 and 7:30 for feeds it is great. However that doesn't happen every night! So far I am breast feeding them with one formula top up before bed. Lovely to hear how everyone is getting on kx

Tyler in white sitting up treat laying down my two are 4 months

Attachments

• 20130925_131605.jpg
    20130925_131605.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 4
  • 20130925_091209.jpg
    20130925_091209.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 4
  • 20130920_090657.jpg
    20130920_090657.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 3
gorgeous dayday, so precious!
Katy glad to read girls are doing well
xx everyone

nice picks day they have grown

here is a recent picture of reg

065.jpg

lost my way with my diet over weekend need to get back on track!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->