Old Incompetent Cervixes who have had baby.....Shanny here

thanks guys good job when they give you a rough night!!!!!!!!!

Hi ladies, I'm still on mission 'sleeping in the cot' she's not impressed as its not snugly like her Moses basket was. I've heard from several people about using a sheepskin on the mattress and have been googling it. It seems it makes them really cosy without overheating and is quite safe to use. So I'm thinking I might just get one and try it, they're quite pricey but a small price for a good nights sleep! Have any of you tried one? X

I've not tried a sheepskin,but with my 32 weeker I made her a nest in her cot the same way they used to in nicu. Not sure if they still do, it was 12 years ago now, but that was the only way she'd sleep in a cot until she got bigger!

cw - i put a long pillow down the side to make it feel smaller

i keep hearing reg's tummy rumble ? but he's eating normally he slept 11 - 5 last night hope its not a freak night

Hi ladies does anyone still come on here? How are you and your little ones getting on?

:cry:
Hi all I have missed each of you I didn't post ( I don't think ) while I was pregnant but it was all of you that kept me going through my pregnancy :flower:
I read your post daily and you helped and supported through ic and I was lost when you all went. Thankfully you all had your :baby: and then it was sooo quiet but your all back :happydance:

I did post asking how you all were in the other ic section but only 1/2 got back in touch..
Please carry on supporting other mums/ ladies in ic because you don't realise how lonely it is and when others read your stories/ posts it gives hope :winkwink:

I'll pop back on my son is 7 months so it'll be great to chat soon

You've made my day seeing this post :flower:

IM NOT LOOPY :haha::haha: I'm just gratefully I found great ladies to support others through ic :thumbup:

I saw twinkle today elsewhere on baby club .........and thought of this thread and here we are!!

sorry that we have all lost touch.............

have posted occasionally in IC but will try and visit more often

Biggest news for me is that OH had the snip so no more babies

but I am really loving every bit of reggie being a baby, knowing I will not do it again

went back to work which is rubbish -but only 2 days

I don't get on here very often these days, but saw this thread pop up in my subs today :)

Ruben is 13 months old now, don't know where the time has gone! Oh and DH is getting the snip next Friday so no more babies for us either! lol

Hi ladies,

shanny and baby maybe there will be no more babies for me either! I only have two but that's enough for me lol. The thought of going through another worrying pregnancy is far too scary. I'm thankful for what I have :)

Glad to hear your babies are doing well and growing up so fast! It's sad how fast they grow isn't it?

Alfie's 8months already but thinks he's 4 like his sister! He gets angry when he can't do things or have his sisters toys! I don't know if this is just boys either but when ever anyone sees him they comment on how chunky he is and ask what I'm feeding him? Never had that comment with my daughter.

As you might have read my daughters down with the chicken pox and conjunctivitis :( she had me up for 3 hours last night and I'm shattered. Hoping Alfie doesn't get it too.

The worst part is, my daughter started school in sept and this is the first chance to hold a birthday party for her with all her friends, it's in 9days! so we said instead of holding birthday parties each year, we will go all out this year invite all of the class and after that we will have small celebrations for the rest of her birthdays as parties are expensive. Iv spent hundreds of pounds making this party so special, it's a princess and pirate theme and were having queen elsa from disney frozen to make an appearance for her to make it even more special but now wer doomed with the chicken pox, I can't believe it, so been panicking incase I'm not going to be able to go through with the party :(

Twinkle -- I hope the party works out x

reggie is also really chunky at 6 months he was 2 kg heavier than archie was at that age and in 9- 12 months clothes

I hope some of the others pop into............must have a look on incompetent cervix thread too...........

Hi, ladies! :wave:

I just found this thread! I'm not on here much anymore. My girls keep me busy and pregnancy is exhausting. I'm 36 weeks now with our little boy and have been so incredibly lucky to have no cervical or preterm labor issues this time around. Now I am just waiting (a bit impatiently - I'm excited!) for our guy to arrive.

Tegan and Britton are nearly 17 months now and doing great. Physically, you'd never know they were preemies! They started walking back in January and are now running everywhere. They don't talk any yet, which is a bit concerning, but I'm hoping that will pick up in the next few months.

It's great to see everyone still here and I'm glad you're all doing well. :flower:

Shelby - so exciting that you're having a boy this time :) The first pregancy aftera preemie that goes to term seems to last an age I thought! Lots of luck with the rest of your pregnancy :)

Introducing:

https://i873.photobucket.com/albums/ab294/shelabama/1622853_10203759382449467_3525075198314530367_n_zpsc8f394d4.jpg https://i873.photobucket.com/albums/ab294/shelabama/10351977_10203758639350890_8676800535631136335_n_zps86fe1870.jpg

Nathaniel Edward ("Nate") - Born May 12, 2014 at 12:12pm via VBAC after 4 hours of active labor. He weighed 10lbs 6.5oz (HOW???) and measured 21 inches long. He has an awful latch so I'm exclusively pumping again!

He is an impressive sleeper (so far) and is so laid-back and quiet. We are absolutely smitten with this little guy. :cloud9: Tegan and Britton pretend he doesn't exist. :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->