Older Ladies TTC - Please be my friends....

sparklesmum

Reaction score
Hiya all:hi:

That title makes me sound really sad doesnt it - ha ha - oh well

My name is laura and I am 34 (technically not that old I know, but I feel ancient compared to some of the young'uns on here - lol)...

Anyhoo - I'm desperately trying to give my gorgeous little princess a lil bro or lil sis and I can feel time slipping away. We've had a bumpy ride ttc a second since last year (see my siggie).....

Would love to make some chums who are also worried about our "old eggs" so we can support each other along the way.

First time mums and mums to many all welcome........

Heres to great big BFPS for us all really really soon

Laura xxx

Hi Laura! I am 32 and hubby is about to be 44 and we are trying for my 1st as he has 4 boys from a prev. marriage.

Hoping and praying for your bfp

HIya willbeamom

Great to hear from you - heres to our BFPs very soon. I see you are on the countdown to "O". Are you trying anyting different this cycle?

L x

Hi there

I will join you don't seem to be able to fit in so well anywhere else.

I probably don't get on here as often as I can really....my laptop is on it's way out and soooo tempramental!!

Good Luck and lets see how many :bfp:'s we can manage to get!!

Give all these youngsters a run for their money!!!:haha:

Jaccib

Amen to giving those young'uns a run for their money with their shiny young eggies - all the best hon for your ttc journey

L x

Hi sweetie,I'll join you - I'm an'oldie' too - 37 and ttc baby #6! My children (all boys,team blue all the way) are aged 15,11,9,6 & 2 x

I sooo hope we make this a successful group

I am coming up on "O" our 9th cycle trying and we are going to continue with the preseed as it is a huge help and we are gonna do as Fertility Friend said - starting today :sex: every 24-36 for the next 5-10 days and of course lots of praying.

Hiya part of another over 30s group, but would love to join this one too!, AF came on Monday which was a bummer but to be honest I didn't 'feel' pregnant... whatever that feels like hahahahaha. It would be good to talk and make friends.

oh ladies it is so nice to hear from you all.....

Mama Duck - seriously - is that Hanson in your siggie - I loved Hanson - ahh bless - I wonder what they are up to now - lol

Puppymom - oldie but goody - he he - I like that - great to see you here hon - so sorry about your losses - heres to big hugs and big BFPs real soon

Willbeamom - 9 is a good number to get a BFP - and we all know what you'll be up to over the next few days - wink wink - lol. Just remember to relax and not get toooo stressed out with fertility friend and stuff...you know your good to go at the mo, so enjoy and make the most of some hubby time - fingers crossed for you honey

Sayuri - yep AF just got me, and like you I didnt feel pg - but you know what everyone pg is different and with my first I had no symptoms apart from feeling knackered and a bit teary - but thats like PMT anyway...so come on then my lovely, lets face the next cycle together...

Thanks again for all joining our little group girlies

L xx

Ummmm... I'm quite old too....:(

I'm 31 and my hubby is 39 and we've been TTC our 1st for 20 cycles now

We both have health issues though (I have Crohn's Disease, he has Multiple Sclerosis :-({|=) so we thought it make take time, admittedly not this long though!

Lets just beat up the young chics and steal their shiny young eggs :ninja:

yay - i love it - lets steal all there eggs when they are not looking - ha ha - I can just see it now - ahh bless you luvvy - heres to a big fat BFP for you soon

L xx

Mama Duck - seriously - is that Hanson in your siggie - I loved Hanson - ahh bless - I wonder what they are up to now - lol xx

Yes that is Hanson hun - what's ever sadder is I have MMM Bop as a ringtone on my phone :blush:

Here's link to their site so you can see for yourself what the 'boys' are up to!

https://www.hanson.net/site/sections/1

Sparklesmum,
thanks and so sorry for your losses too.

I'm 39.5 and this is our first month of TTC. Does that make me the oldest?!

:hi: Can I join? I am 36 my DH is 42. He has one daughter from a previous marriage, but this will be my first. Had a MMC on July 21st- I was nearly 12 weeks, but the baby had died around 9 weeks :cry: I am just 2 weeks out from my D&C, but I am ready to start trying again! Here's to lots of :bfp: for us oldies but goodies!!

AAaaaah lovely ladies - its so good to see you all....

Amos hon - I'm so sorry to hear about your loss and I wish you all the luck in the world for a very swift BFP for you....xxx

ladyK - great to hear from you - hhhm I dont know it your the oldest or not......anyway they say you are as old as you feel ..so how old do you feel today? Or better still, how old is the man you are feeling today - ooooer - lol

Mama Duck - I'm off to check out that Hanson ling right now.....

L xx

Thanks Sparkles- sorry to see you have had your losses as well. Glad to have found this little group :)

AAaaaah lovely ladies - its so good to see you all....

Amos hon - I'm so sorry to hear about your loss and I wish you all the luck in the world for a very swift BFP for you....xxx

ladyK - great to hear from you - hhhm I dont know it your the oldest or not......anyway they say you are as old as you feel ..so how old do you feel today? Or better still, how old is the man you are feeling today - ooooer - lol

Mama Duck - I'm off to check out that Hanson ling right now.....

L xx

Hmm well still feel 39 … as the man I feel is 2 days younger than me LOL!

Hi Sparkles and everyone

Im Emma and i 36. My OH is 27 my toyboy (although im sure i have far more energy than him lol). We are in our first full month TTC since having my mirena removed. This will be my 5th but his 2nd. I have a 18yr old (girl) 2 boys aged 14 and 13. We have a girl 17 months old. Had a MMC 4 months before falling for her.

Never tried to get pegnant before all mine have just happened, so worried how long this is going to take. Especially as i only have one ovary left. Other worrying factor being my family have a history of early menopause and my sister who is 33 is already in hers.

Wishing for a really quick :BFP:

F'xd for us all this month :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->