Older Ladies TTC - Please be my friends....

hi all im 35 and dh36 were ttc our tenth and ive never had to try before but here i am on my 8th cycle so lets make this a lucky thread and all get our bfps good luck.xxx

jaccib lets just say your the wisest - not oldest

quail do you have 10 children???

:hugs: I am sorry for all those with losses - may you all be blessed very soon

i have 9 ages are 17,12,10,9,7,5,3,2,1, and im actually struggling this time,lol ive been trying for 7 cycles now.xxx

Mmmmm thanks!!! Don't feel particularly wise now though....more confused!!!

I am on CD12 today and started OPK's day before yesterday. First one was neg,second a little darker but not a positive,did another later last night and it was almost non-existant,this afternoon it was darker but not as dark as yesterday?? Was the darker one a positive?? I dunno??:shrug:

Jaccib

OPKs are wonderful little things arent they - BUT - I always find that my results would change depending on what time of day I peed on them. Never pee on them in the morning cos apparently it takes time for the LH to rise in your body after you get up (or so I think I read somewhere). I always do mine before I pick little one up from pre-school, so about midday - go pick her up and then check it when I get back (about 10 mins later)....but if I test again later in the day its always lighter - I've just always put this down to pee being more diluted as the day goes on...

So dont panic too much if the line comes and goes a bit - generally you'll know when it pos as it will be the same or darker than the control line.....now get to BD'ing girlie - lol

L x

Also Hi to Spencerbear - glad youcould join us hon - dont worry too much about the old clicking clock - just keep at it (ahem - if you know what I mean) and I'm sure you'll get your BFP nice and quickly.......

Now did I just read someone is trying for their 10th baby? Wow - you have my utmost respect - I wouldn't have the patience for 9 kids - you must be a great mum.......good luck honey, here's to a swift BFP for number 10 - and I hope you go on to have many more...lol

L x

Jaccib

OPKs are wonderful little things arent they - BUT - I always find that my results would change depending on what time of day I peed on them. Never pee on them in the morning cos apparently it takes time for the LH to rise in your body after you get up (or so I think I read somewhere). I always do mine before I pick little one up from pre-school, so about midday - go pick her up and then check it when I get back (about 10 mins later)....but if I test again later in the day its always lighter - I've just always put this down to pee being more diluted as the day goes on...

So dont panic too much if the line comes and goes a bit - generally you'll know when it pos as it will be the same or darker than the control line.....now get to BD'ing girlie - lol

L x

I know last month I used them and got a mega strong pos! So I knew for def it was.....always test at about 2pm...have tried later and earlier!!

OH has just come home...upstairs working,DD is out with her friends till 6.....soooooo guess who's off to creep up on him???!!!!:haha::haha::haha:

See ya later!!!!!

ooooooh we know what you're doing............good luck hon - you go get that eggie

laura x

Hiya ladies! I don't know how I missed this group. I wanna join ppplease? YAY I'm 38, I'll be 39 in Dec so I'm an old fart young at heart too lol working on #1 My DP is 42.

Also Hi to Spencerbear - glad youcould join us hon - dont worry too much about the old clicking clock - just keep at it (ahem - if you know what I mean) and I'm sure you'll get your BFP nice and quickly.......

Now did I just read someone is trying for their 10th baby? Wow - you have my utmost respect - I wouldn't have the patience for 9 kids - you must be a great mum.......good luck honey, here's to a swift BFP for number 10 - and I hope you go on to have many more...lol

L x

thanks hun well i got a faint line on afrer but its a bit grey so could be a evap but ive gone of chocolate which i normally crave before af and i want savoury food ,my boobs also feel heavy and huge so im hopng thats a good sign fxd.xxx

Hi Sparklesmum! Count me in here too! I am going to be 38 next month and TTC #5 I sure hope the August luck keeps on comin Seems there are BFP's all around!

ooooooh we know what you're doing............good luck hon - you go get that eggie

laura x

NOT confident now!!!!:dohh:

OH is away tonight :growlmad:

DTD sunday morning too.........still not quite a positive OPK......will test this afternoon and see if it is today!

Do you think it is enough???? If it is positive this afternoon and we only get to it on tuesday night will we have done enough???

Damn job of his!!!! He hates it as well!!!!

Hey can I join? I'm 40 next month and ttc #3.

I have a daughter (9) and a son (6). Unfortunately my daughter was diagnosed with a serious health problem when she was 4 and has had to have surgery every 6 months since she was 7. When I married we decided we wanted more than 2 kids but the stress of all my daughter's hospital treatment meant that we didn't even think about going for #3. Then, just over a year ago I suddenly felt this huge regret that we only have 2 kids - it felt like someone was missing from our family. It has taken a year for my hubby to come around and now we are on cycle 2 of trying. I'm so excited, in fact I never felt so broody when trying for my other kids. Thankfully my daughter's treatment is confined to a couple of nights in hospital every 6 months, so that is perfectly do-able with a baby...someone remind I said that!

I am concerned that my fertility is not what it was as, in addition to my age, my cycle seems to have become a little irregular during the last few years. My other pregnancies took 6 months to conceive and we've decided to give it a year and then have a re-think as, at some stage, I think we may just accept it as our lot and move on.

Best wishes to everyone on this magical journey.

our group is getting bigger and that means more of us to get our bfp's - I can't wait!

Well- my husband works out of town, so this weekend is one of only 2 shots I get this month at getting pregnant. Wish me luck!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->