Older Mums??

SKATERBUN

Reaction score
Hi, does anyone know where the boards are for the older mums, e.g. 35+
I was told there were some on the forum when I joined, THANKS!
:thumbup:

As far as im aware there isnt one, maybe the person meant a group? If there is one you might find it in the groups section.

there are threads in most of the sections for older mums.. I am 36 very soon and i have seen a few... if you cant find one you can always start one :) Congratulations on your pregnancy.

there are threads in most of the sections for older mums.. I am 36 very soon and i have seen a few... if you cant find one you can always start one :) Congratulations on your pregnancy.

Thank you! :) You too!
Yes I do think there needs to be a board for ladies in their late 30's,
especially those having their first like me, perhaps had a career or had a previous relationship that didnt work out and never had the chance to have kids.
I find these forums so vast that sometimes I just get lost!
There so many subjects and threads that I cant keep up.
I guess its a bit like a club, you find your regular bunch of people and just keep meeting in the same place. I do find I'm kind of addicted to BAB now, its sort of reassuring that you can go somewhere at the touch of a button and their are people like yourself with similar worries or questions.
It nice when you can help people too from your own experience.

I'm going to keep searching, I think there must already be a board set up, I'll maybe send a email to the administrator and let you know if there is anything :winkwink:

there used to be an 'older mums' pregnancy buddies thread (which i started last year!) - think its still active, must go back and visit it! congrats :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->